I can give you some idea:
You can present:
1. What is gamma ray.
2. How it is produced.
3. Uses and health effects.
4. Shielding of gamma ray.
5. About experiment-I really have no idea. Demonstrating gamma rays requires good shielding.
What do you have available? Gamma radiation is high-frequency radiation that a) is dangerous to produce and b) relatively difficult to produce. I don't know how much your professor/teacher wants you exposing your class to harmful radiation.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving