No, Gaussian elimination can be used with any matrix or any system of equations.
Gaussian elimination is basically applying the same steps to the matrix that you would to solve a system of equations- in fact, Gaussian elimination was first applied to systems of equations rather than matrices.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving