Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

GD has sunken to a new low

1. Sep 18, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

GD is already pretty low, after franzbear and all, but I think that This takes the cake.

What are some of the stupidest threads you've seen?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 18, 2005 #2
  4. Sep 18, 2005 #3

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Correct grammar is important.

5. Sep 18, 2005 #4
    Check out my new thread.

6. Sep 18, 2005 #5

JamesU

Gold Member

mattmns, that's been done

7. Sep 18, 2005 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

GD sank to a new low in the middle of the second quarter when a torrent of senseless posts began. Why won't it go away??? :frown: :cry: :grumpy: :devil:

It's not you yomamma.

8. Sep 18, 2005 #7
  9. Sep 18, 2005 #8

JamesU

Gold Member

I have nothing to do!

10. Sep 18, 2005 #9
    You are the one who has problems with horrible threads here, so why don't you stop making them! :devil:

11. Sep 18, 2005 #10

Evo

Yomamma has a lot of company in that department, and actually his aren't irritating, which I can't say about some others. :grumpy:

No beating up on yomamma, if Brewnog doesn't return soon, yomamma will get the "most improved member" award during the annual guru ceremony. :approve:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  12. Sep 18, 2005 #11

JamesU

Gold Member

thank you evo :approve:

13. Sep 18, 2005 #12

:bugeye:

How has he changed since he first came? I thought he has always been identical.... and doesn't an improvement require a change :confused:
    I'm not saying yomamma is a bad user, I just don't see how he changed, unless you mean him becoming a.... him

Can you honestly tell me that yomamma doesn't make too many "hmm" and "..." threads which have no words in them whatsoever. One or two is fine, but ehhh.

EDIT: GAH!, I forgot I have a history test tomorow :surprised .

Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  14. Sep 18, 2005 #13

Evo

What's your test on?

yomamma has improved and he's promised not to start anymore wordless threads.

15. Sep 18, 2005 #14
    what about me?

16. Sep 18, 2005 #15
    1824-1855 in the US, basically industrial revolution

He promised he wouldn't? Yay!

How did yomamma act before he improved?(or I will search for his old posts...)

17. Sep 18, 2005 #16
    What about ME? Evo, don't you remember me when I first got here? I think I've improved more than that twerb.

18. Sep 18, 2005 #17

Evo

You're no problem. :approve:

19. Sep 18, 2005 #18

That reminds me of a few other members I had in mind a few days ago. I'll try to remember so they can get a bit of credit possibly for their "improvements".

This improvement thing is rather stupid anyway, just like those girls you go out with guys who beat them, and then if the guy starts beating them slightly less often, they start thinking he is the best guy in the world.... Also like when an o:) decides (s)he wants an award and becomes a :devil: and then turns back into an o:)

EDIT: That was trippy, I submitted and Evo's post was below mine :surprised

EDIT2: Evo, would you rather have members which have always been good, or members which at first were horrible then became better? I think this award should be for people who have always been good, but who really made an effort to help out in answering people's questions and making good threads.

20. Sep 18, 2005 #19

Evo

Hmmm, I will have to go back and read some of your first posts, but I don't remember you being particularly bad.

21. Sep 18, 2005 #20

JamesU

Gold Member

I didn't really read the rules.

I supposedly was being discriminative against some groups
    I was joking with Ivan, and he didn't get it, and I got warned
    and something else

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?