GD Under Attack: Something Snuck Out of S&D!

• Thread starter TheStatutoryApe
  • Start date
In summary, there is an attack happening in the GD forum from a creature that escaped from the S&D forum. It seems to be a parallel universe of the Physics Forums, and some users speculate that it may have been brought by another user or accidentally released. This situation is similar to a computer "pet" that multiplies and causes chaos.
TheStatutoryApe
Oh Crap!
GD is under attack from something that snuck out of S&D!
http://bunnyherolabs.com/dhtml/monster.php?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fphysicsforums.com%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D14 :bugeye:

Physics news on Phys.org
That's kinda funny. How is that done? Seems to be some kind of parrallel PF universe. I tried to post a reply over there but am not logged in in that monster dimension, I guess.

Oh no! I bet tribdog brought them with him. Either that, or Danger left the gate open when he snuck out last night! :eek:

That's cute! It reminds me of a computer "pet" that a friend sent me years ago. It started out as one cute little animal that would crawl around the edges of things on my computer screen, but then it started breeding. :bugeye:

that's what you said about me

tribdog said:
that's what you said about me
I said "breeding" not "bleeding". :tongue2:

TheStatutoryApe said:
Oh Crap!
GD is under attack from something that snuck out of S&D!

I'm sorry but no. That would be a combined Biology, Political, and GD theme. What you see is actually a T-Rex who got into Blair's 16 million and was then fingered as a terrorist.

1. What is "GD Under Attack: Something Snuck Out of S&D!" about?

"GD Under Attack: Something Snuck Out of S&D!" is a scientific research study that investigates the impact of genetic engineering and synthetic biology on society and the environment. It explores the potential risks and benefits of these emerging technologies and the ethical considerations surrounding them.

2. Who is conducting this research?

This research is being conducted by a team of scientists and researchers from various universities and institutions who specialize in genetics, molecular biology, and social sciences. They are collaborating to provide a comprehensive and interdisciplinary perspective on the topic.

3. What are the main findings of this study?

The main findings of this study highlight the potential for unintended consequences and unknown risks associated with genetic engineering and synthetic biology. It also emphasizes the need for responsible and ethical decision-making when it comes to the use and regulation of these technologies.

4. How does this research impact society?

This research raises awareness about the potential impact of genetic engineering and synthetic biology on society and the environment. It also serves as a call for more careful consideration and regulation of these technologies to ensure their safe and responsible use.

5. What are the future implications of this study?

The findings of this study have implications for future research and development in the fields of genetic engineering and synthetic biology. It also calls for continued dialogue and collaboration between scientists, policymakers, and the public to address the ethical and societal implications of these technologies.