Discover the Music from the COSMOS Series Trailer

In summary, the conversation was about the music from the trailer of the new Cosmos series. The speaker loved it and recommended checking out Explosions in the Sky if they liked the intro of the song in the trailer. They also discussed the title of the trailer and shared their thoughts on the music and visuals. One person mentioned that the music for the original Cosmos evoked strong emotions and shared a link to a video they thought the other person would enjoy.
theoristo
this is the music from the trailer of the new Cosmos series :
love it
Have you got any song of this type?
Here's the trailer if you've not watched yet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
It is not exactly the same, but if you like the intro of that song (before it goes bum bum), you'll probably like Explosions in the sky. Do an youtube search.

Also, what's with the title? Geek music clip?

Likes 1 person
the title...I just couldn't find a word for it...the second part of the trailer had this song.

Not my cup of tea. If I listened to the music without looking at the video, I'd guess it was the soundtrack for some space war movie. Meh. The visual effects look great though.

The music for the original Cosmos just created so much emotion. The theme starts at 50 seconds and goes to 3:32. It just represents the awe of the universe to me.

Likes 1 person
Evo said:
The music for the original Cosmos just created so much emotion. The theme starts at 50 seconds and goes to 3:32. It just represents the awe of the universe to me.

Then I think you'll like this. (best viewed in full screen mode)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE11Sx0GvoA

1. What is the music used in the COSMOS series trailer?

The music used in the COSMOS series trailer is a piece called "Heaven's Door" by composer Alan Silvestri.

2. Who composed the music for the COSMOS series trailer?

The music for the COSMOS series trailer was composed by Alan Silvestri, a renowned composer known for his work on films such as Forrest Gump and The Avengers.

3. Is the music in the COSMOS series trailer original or was it taken from another source?

The music used in the COSMOS series trailer is original and was specifically composed for the trailer by Alan Silvestri.

4. Where can I listen to the full version of the music from the COSMOS series trailer?

The full version of the music from the COSMOS series trailer can be found on various music streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.

5. Does the music in the COSMOS series trailer reflect the theme of the show?

Yes, the music in the COSMOS series trailer reflects the theme of the show by evoking a sense of wonder and exploration, which aligns with the show's focus on the mysteries of the universe.