1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Gen Chem vs Intro Chem

1. Dec 12, 2007 #1
    Hope I am posting this question in the correct forum, I was not sure as there are so many. Anyways, I am in finals week for Intro to Chemistry class. It really put me through the ringer, I mean I had a hard time in this class, and yes I studied. Now I need to take Chem 200 or General Chem, and I am somewhat of in a panic. I know Gen Chem must be way more difficult, than Intro chem. Has anyone else had a hard time with Intro Chem but lived through Gen Chem? I also am planning to take Microbio, and pre-calc. Any opinions, or should I run to the nearest Business Dept?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 12, 2007 #2

mgb_phys

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It depends entirely on your institution - you need to look at a syllabus and course text book. What is called an intro/general course varies so much.

Can you talk to the lectures/tutors ?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?