Gender poll!

  • Thread starter cefarix
  • Start date

What are you?

  • Male

    Votes: 36 73.5%
  • Female

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Both

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Neither

    Votes: 3 6.1%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 4 8.2%

  • Total voters
    49
  • #1
63
0

Main Question or Discussion Point

Let's have your say :rofl:
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
14
Neither. I'm a penguin.
 
  • #3
25
0
Must.. resist.. urge... to say "none of the above"...
 
  • #4
6,265
1,275
I'm disappointed you can't tell from my name, itself.
 
  • #5
25
0
I'd be disappointed if someone couldn't tell from my name...
 
  • #6
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
51
zoobyshoe said:
I'm disappointed you can't tell from my name, itself.
Well, don't zoobies have three sexes? Or was that the nocturnally roving purple jellyfish? I sometimes get confused on the more exotic species. :biggrin:
 
  • #7
6,265
1,275
Moonbear said:
Well, don't zoobies have three sexes? Or was that the nocturnally roving purple jellyfish? I sometimes get confused on the more exotic species. :biggrin:
I'm dissapointed you can't tell how many sexes there are from the name, itself.
 
  • #8
356
2
The false western dichotomy of male vs. female is just that. False. I refuse to be subject to these alienable classes.
 
  • #9
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
14
Smurf said:
The false western dichotomy of male vs. female is just that. False. I refuse to be subject to these alienable classes.
dragqueen.
 
  • #10
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
I am a Barbie, with an injection-molded plastic pelvis. Gender is obvious. Sex is, well.. impossible.:wink: :biggrin:
 
  • #11
221
0
Math Is Hard said:
Sex is, well.. impossible.
People have sex with plastic parts all of the time....where have you been?
 
  • #12
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Townsend said:
People have sex with plastic parts all of the time....where have you been?
:rofl: :rofl:
Living in Southern California, you'd think I would know better!
 
  • #13
Archon
Your poll doesn't cover all possibilities. I, for instance, am "both" and "neither" simultaneously.

I feel so discriminated against...
 
  • #14
6,265
1,275
Math Is Hard said:
:rofl: :rofl:
Living in Southern California, you'd think I would know better!
Barbie would have no conception.
 
  • #15
221
0
Archon said:
Your poll doesn't cover all possibilities. I, for instance, am "both" and "neither" simultaneously.
I feel so discriminated against...
You must be one of those quantum sex people....interesting.
 
  • #16
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,051
16
Math Is Hard said:
I am a Barbie, with an injection-molded plastic pelvis. Gender is obvious. Sex is, well.. impossible.:wink: :biggrin:
Reminds of the the joke about the little kid looking lost in the toy store. A store attendant walks up to her and asks her what she wants. She says she's looking for a set with Barbie and Action Man, but can't find it anywhere. The attendant replies that this is because Barbie only comes with Ken. "That's not true", retorts the little girl, "she fakes it with Ken !"
 
  • #17
Tide
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
3,076
0
Archon said:
Your poll doesn't cover all possibilities. I, for instance, am "both" and "neither" simultaneously.
I feel so discriminated against...
Are you saying that your parents had three children - one of each? :)
 
  • #18
Mk
1,984
3
Gokul43201 said:
Reminds of the the joke about the little kid looking lost in the toy store. A store attendant walks up to her and asks her what she wants. She says she's looking for a set with Barbie and Action Man, but can't find it anywhere. The attendant replies that this is because Barbie only comes with Ken. "That's not true", retorts the little girl, "she fakes it with Ken !"
:rolleyes: Smartass kids nowadays...
 
  • #19
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1,153
4
Pengwuino said:
Neither. I'm a penguin.
And as we all know, penguins are in fact asexual.:uhh:
 
  • #20
Evo
Mentor
23,104
2,448
Math Is Hard said:
I am a Barbie, with an injection-molded plastic pelvis. Gender is obvious. Sex is, well.. impossible.:wink: :biggrin:
:rofl: :rofl: Love it!
 
  • #21
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,970
131
I voted male.
 
  • #22
1,085
6
My IsoMorphism forced me to vote male.
 
  • #23
Can't see the question

zoobyshoe said:
I'm dissapointed you can't tell how many sexes there are from the name, itself.
Thats easy .. .. .. All of them.

I already Answered this Question in another thread, in these foruminuminums, Here Case you would care to know, otherwise, Sex?

LD
Yes Turtle, I know, don't tell them. .. .. ..
 
  • #24
Lets Hear it for +

Smurf said:
The false western dichotomy of male vs. female is just that. False. I refuse to be subject to these alienable classes.
Me too, I always prefered Male & Female or Female & Male this VS thing causes lots of 'other' social Problems.
 
  • #25
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
51
I refuse to answer until you include an "All of the Above" choice at the end of the list. :biggrin:

Okay, I answered honestly.
 

Related Threads for: Gender poll!

  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
20
Views
4K
Replies
19
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
1K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
52
Views
4K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
2
Replies
27
Views
4K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
72
Views
7K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
54
Views
6K
Top