1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

General Discussion champions

1. Feb 17, 2005 #1
    I went through the last 120 threads and counted how many times each person posted a response here is the final count:
    Moonbear 672
    Evo 402
    tribdog 399
    Gokul 322
    Artman 209
    franz 17

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 17, 2005 #2
    ALL HAIL GENERAL MOON! :rofl:

4. Feb 17, 2005 #3

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

franz 17 ? What's that ? His age ?

5. Feb 17, 2005 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Now just imagine if those all counted toward my post count! :eek: What can I say, I just never shut up once you get me started. :biggrin:

Edit: Wait a minute! If I'm the top GD poster (at least in the last 120 threads), but I'm not the top thread-killer, does that mean I'm actually pretty lousy at thread-killing? If we take it as a ratio of thread kills to posts, then franz is an even bigger thread killer than we first suspected! :eek:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2005
  6. Feb 17, 2005 #5
    LOL, according to that franz has killed a thread everytime he has posted. I did not make the list? I have 209 posts in the last 120 threads, well I do not know about that. However, I do have 209 post in gd.

edit... tribdog, are you looking for a hobby?

7. Feb 17, 2005 #6
    If you all think I sat down and counted how many times everyone posted you are all losing it. Nobody ever checked to see if I lied about the thread killing champs either.

8. Feb 17, 2005 #7
    :rofl: Well I knew you were lying about this thread, well I did not think you would waste that much time, but the thread killing champs seemed reasonable. We all know what an ass franz is, and about his smart ass posts :tongue2:

9. Feb 17, 2005 #8
    You have entirely too much time on your hands. You should really look into a hobby. Did you tell anyone here about your experience with the electric "stop barking collar" (obviously I have no idea what they are really called) that Dan had?
    Mike

10. Feb 17, 2005 #9
    I didn't lie about the thread killers counts. but I could have

11. Feb 17, 2005 #10
    those things should be illegal, nuff said

12. Feb 17, 2005 #11

YOu lying sack of tribdog manure!!!

I know i have more posts than that you jerk.

I demand a recount!!!

13. Feb 17, 2005 #12

Damn right.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?