Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

General Discussion champions

1. Feb 17, 2005 #1
    I went through the last 120 threads and counted how many times each person posted a response here is the final count:
    Moonbear 672
    Evo 402
    tribdog 399
    Gokul 322
    Artman 209
    franz 17
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 17, 2005 #2
  4. Feb 17, 2005 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

franz 17 ? What's that ? His age ?
  5. Feb 17, 2005 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Now just imagine if those all counted toward my post count! :eek: What can I say, I just never shut up once you get me started. :biggrin:

Edit: Wait a minute! If I'm the top GD poster (at least in the last 120 threads), but I'm not the top thread-killer, does that mean I'm actually pretty lousy at thread-killing? If we take it as a ratio of thread kills to posts, then franz is an even bigger thread killer than we first suspected! :eek:
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2005
  6. Feb 17, 2005 #5
    LOL, according to that franz has killed a thread everytime he has posted. I did not make the list? I have 209 posts in the last 120 threads, well I do not know about that. However, I do have 209 post in gd.

edit... tribdog, are you looking for a hobby?
  7. Feb 17, 2005 #6
    If you all think I sat down and counted how many times everyone posted you are all losing it. Nobody ever checked to see if I lied about the thread killing champs either.
  8. Feb 17, 2005 #7
    :rofl: Well I knew you were lying about this thread, well I did not think you would waste that much time, but the thread killing champs seemed reasonable. We all know what an ass franz is, and about his smart ass posts :tongue2:
  9. Feb 17, 2005 #8
    You have entirely too much time on your hands. You should really look into a hobby. Did you tell anyone here about your experience with the electric "stop barking collar" (obviously I have no idea what they are really called) that Dan had?
  10. Feb 17, 2005 #9
    I didn't lie about the thread killers counts. but I could have
  11. Feb 17, 2005 #10
    those things should be illegal, nuff said
  12. Feb 17, 2005 #11

YOu lying sack of tribdog manure!!!

I know i have more posts than that you jerk.

I demand a recount!!!
  13. Feb 17, 2005 #12

Damn right.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?