General Discussion champions

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
I went through the last 120 threads and counted how many times each person posted a response here is the final count:
Moonbear 672
Evo 402
tribdog 399
Gokul 322
Artman 209
franz 17

Answers and Replies

tribdog said:
I went through the last 120 threads and counted how many times each person posted a response here is the final count:
Moonbear 672
Evo 402
tribdog 399
Gokul 322
Artman 209
franz 17
ALL HAIL GENERAL MOON! :rofl:

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
franz 17 ? What's that ? His age ?

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Now just imagine if those all counted toward my post count! :eek: What can I say, I just never shut up once you get me started. :biggrin:

Edit: Wait a minute! If I'm the top GD poster (at least in the last 120 threads), but I'm not the top thread-killer, does that mean I'm actually pretty lousy at thread-killing? If we take it as a ratio of thread kills to posts, then franz is an even bigger thread killer than we first suspected! :eek:

Last edited:
LOL, according to that franz has killed a thread everytime he has posted. I did not make the list? I have 209 posts in the last 120 threads, well I do not know about that. However, I do have 209 post in gd.

edit... tribdog, are you looking for a hobby?

If you all think I sat down and counted how many times everyone posted you are all losing it. Nobody ever checked to see if I lied about the thread killing champs either.

:rofl: Well I knew you were lying about this thread, well I did not think you would waste that much time, but the thread killing champs seemed reasonable. We all know what an ass franz is, and about his smart ass posts :tongue2:

mjwhip2
You have entirely too much time on your hands. You should really look into a hobby. Did you tell anyone here about your experience with the electric "stop barking collar" (obviously I have no idea what they are really called) that Dan had?
Mike

mattmns said:
:rofl: Well I knew you were lying about this thread, well I did not think you would waste that much time, but the thread killing champs seemed reasonable. We all know what an ass franz is, and about his smart ass posts :tongue2:
I didn't lie about the thread killers counts. but I could have

mjwhip2 said:
You have entirely too much time on your hands. You should really look into a hobby. Did you tell anyone here about your experience with the electric "stop barking collar" (obviously I have no idea what they are really called) that Dan had?
Mike
those things should be illegal, nuff said

tribdog said:
Moonbear 672
Evo 402
tribdog 399
Gokul 322
Artman 209
franz 17

YOu lying sack of tribdog manure!!!

I know i have more posts than that you jerk.

I demand a recount!!!

mattmns said:

Damn right.