Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

General Physics for the new guy

1. Nov 16, 2012 #1
    Good Morning!

I just now signed up, although I've been lurking for a while now. I am just finishing up my first semester in college physics (non-calc based) and I truly enjoy learning about the dynamics of how this awesome universe works. However, and this is where my question comes in, I am having a very very difficult time grasping the concepts regarding general, classical physics.

Please let me know so that I don't waste anyone's time is this forum for the newbie that wishes to learn and grow as a physics student or mainly for smart peeps to bounce ideas and concepts off each other?

I'm pretty good at teaching myself through various online tutorials and resources that I have at my local community college.

Any input/comments would be great.

Thanks and I hope to learn a lot from you guys!

Cheers!

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 16, 2012 #2

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Rest assured that this forum is for everyone. Helping students learn is one of our specialties. So feel free to ask your questions about anything you are learning.

(Be sure to read our Rules first! :wink:)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook