1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

General relativity Theory, spacetime and string theory question Please Help

1. Apr 7, 2009 #1
    General relativity Theory, spacetime and string theory question.. Please Help!!!!

Alright, I am a high school student and my teacher just introduced "the General theory of relativity, spacetime and the Super string theory" to us, but he explained those in some weird way that none of us understood quite well. Can someone please explain these to me, please?? I have a paper that is due is 24 hours. Someone please help!!!

1. What does the General theory of relativity says in PLAIN English?

2. What does Einstein mean by SPACETIME-- In general English please

3. What is the string theory? What does it really say?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 8, 2009 #2
    Re: General relativity Theory, spacetime and string theory question.. Please Help!!!!

Come on, guys. Someone answer the question and be a pal... Please.

4. Apr 8, 2009 #3

hage567

Homework Helper

Re: General relativity Theory, spacetime and string theory question.. Please Help!!!!

Have you considered actually doing some research yourself? The point of writing a paper is for you to go learn about the subject. Even Wikipedia should get you started. Do some reading, then ask more specific questions.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook