Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Generating Performance Curve of a turbine

1. Jan 10, 2016 #1
    Hi
    I have data for a two wheel bootstarp air cycle machine used in aircraft environmental control system for air-conditioning under working conditions. The data available (ie mass flow rate, pressure, temperature of bleed air) is for different flight conditions, different altitudes, different temperature and pressure. I want generate corrected mass flow rate vs pressure ratio curve of the turbine used in the system. I dont have the standard data noted at STP (standard pressure and temperature) conditions, and no manufacture provided performance curve, but can I generate a curve using the available values which is not taken under STP conditions. Please Help.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 15, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook