Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Get a UFO degree

1. Jan 1, 2005 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And I thought its was tough to market a physics degree!!! :biggrin:

Edit: Really this isn't such a surprise, in a way. I found that in Peru and neighboring countries, a belief in UFOs and ET is the norm. Having long been a part of their cultures, this is not lost on modern times, as are many tradtional beliefs.

Edit again: Of course these are also geologically active areas. When I was in Lima we had quakes every day; which was really cool on the sixth floor. The locals told me that one only needs worry when the shaking stops; ie. lots of little quakes are good. The point is of course that this suggests the potential for earthquake lights, earth lights and the like, whatever those are. :biggrin:
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 2, 2005 #2
    OOH, OOH, OOH! I just gotta go there and get one of those, it would be so marketable! I think I know enough spanish too, let me try:

Donde esta la biblioteque?
    Esta publico?
  4. Jan 2, 2005 #3

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

I can just see the look on the HR Directors face when she scans that resume. Safe bet it won't see much circulation.
  5. Jan 2, 2005 #4
    Well it would certainly be eye catching and gain you some distinction!

Hey ,who knows, maybe you could head up the sales department at a major corporation. C'mon, after going throuh that course you should be able BS your way through anything!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?