Get my friend to use her head?

• Thread starter honestrosewater
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Head
In summary, my friend is trying to decide whether or not to pursue a crush on this guy, and she's feeling really sad and frustrated. She's been trying different techniques to not think about him, but it's not working. She's also been trying to find reasons why he's not right for her, but that only made things worse.
Rose, let's put it this way, we should ask guys around here "what would you do if someone PMed you and told you she was interested in knowing you more?". But I think it needs another thread

Physics news on Phys.org
i know who it is... i don't even remember how i know. but I'm certain i do. he's a great guy rose, you can pick 'em.

anyway, i say go for it. just be content to talk to him and pursue something later on if you want to? why not anyway huh?

and anyway, hey lisa... guess what... I've done that hah. they usually pm you back, and lo' you get to know them more... its amazing i know...

Gale said:
anyway, i say go for it. just be content to talk to him and pursue something later on if you want to? why not anyway huh?

I think Gale is right, you should just see what happens. I think you'll realize it's not so difficult once you do it.:smile:

hehehe... rose, if he didn't know before... he knows now...

anyways, like i said, he's a very cool guy. I am him or something. talk to him more. get to know him. all that jazz. have fun. send him a picture... go for it!

Thanks for the advice, everyone.
I realize I started this, and maybe I shouldn't have, but I'd be very grateful if his identity was left alone or the thread closed. I'd hate to be responsible for causing him any problems. :smile:

Last edited: