Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Getting Enough Water.

1. Jan 18, 2007 #1
    How do you know where you're water's kept? If you are drinking plenty of water but still being dehydrated where's all the extra water being lacated? I'm having this problem. I also have a probem with adrenaline. My energy's low. Does adrenaline cause fluids to flow throughout your body?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2007 #2

Gold Member

You should see your doctor.

Tiredness and thirst are two symptoms of unchecked diabetes.

Are you losing weight? Urinating a lot? Blurry vision? Trouble concentrating?

The first sign I had of diabetes was persistent thirst. I was thirsty even in the middle of the night and dreamed of tall cold glasses of water. The second symptom was weight loss.

Did I mention that you should see your doctor?
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  4. Jan 18, 2007 #3
    No no weight loss. I'm having some psychological problems.

I have problems passing stool though my bowels. I yook this colon cleanser. I had some hunks inside so huge that they pressed again't my kidneys and my adrenal glands may have been damaged.
  5. Jan 18, 2007 #4

Gold Member

Are you being seen by someone? Is your psychological and physical condition being managed?
  6. Jan 18, 2007 #5
    Yes , but I haven't solved the water problem.
  7. Jan 18, 2007 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Seek the advice of your personal physician. There's no way we can determine if you're really dehydrated or adequately hydrated over the internet. If you receive a diagnosis from your physician and would then like further information about the science behind it to better understand it, we can help then.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?