1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Getting in to MIT

1. Aug 17, 2011 #1
    I have a great desire to get in to MIT for my graduation.I love the video lectures and notes they publish on MITOCW.I m now 18,just completed my 12th.Can anybody help me with any information regarding this.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 17, 2011 #2
    Where are you located? In the US, if you just finished 12th grade, you should have applied last fall. You can still apply this fall though, and you will be considered for entry in the fall of 2012. The site looks like it has everything you need to know. Just remember that admission is very selective and sometimes even the brightest students don't get in.

http://mitadmissions.org/index.php/

4. Aug 17, 2011 #3
    Thank you so much for replying me.I am frm India.Is there any test ?

5. Aug 17, 2011 #4
    There is no insane entrance exam to take. Just the SAT I and two SAT II tests. The SAT II subject tests should be in Maths and in another science subject. I suspect you're doing the JEE as well, in which case, the SAT II tests shouldn't be very hard for you.

On another note...an 18 y/o with an undergrad master's degree wishing to go to MIT...

Hmm.

6. Aug 17, 2011 #5

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook