1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Getting Master's in ME, deciding on career path

1. Jun 25, 2008 #1
    I am an Engineering physics major in my senior year now. I have decided that I want to go on and get my masters degree. I am beginning to think about writing my statement of purpose letters but before I can do that I need to have a clear idea of where I want to end up. I am pretty sure I want to master in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do something hi-tech and I want to be easily employable anywhere I live.

Just brainstorming some ideas to do as a career would be working on spacecraft, working on weapons- small arms weapons or missiles, working on military vehicles, alternative fuel or alternative energy, working in the automotive industry. However I know these ideas are vague and specifically what I want to do is too hard to say.

know any tips or resources I could use to help me decide?
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted