Getting so annoyed.

G01

Homework Helper
Gold Member
Getting so annoyed........

Im so mad. Before I start I'm not looking for help here. I know this is the non serious forum. I'm just trying to vent some steam here...:grumpy:

I'm trying to teach myself some physics that we skipped in class just for my own benefit. I can't seem to get it down. I can't solve any of the problems even though I see nothing wrong with my methods........... GRRRRRRRRR so frustrating. How does everyone here make it through frustrating times like this. I feel like I'm gunna explode........:surprised

Pengwuino

Gold Member
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/0/0b/250px-Beer.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pengwuino said:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/0/0b/250px-Beer.jpg [Broken]
[/URL]

Vodka does not an effective therapist make.

And yes, I know that's not a picture of vodka.

Evo

Mentor
G01 said:
Im so mad. Before I start I'm not looking for help here. I know this is the non serious forum. I'm just trying to vent some steam here...:grumpy:
I'm trying to teach myself some physics that we skipped in class just for my own benefit. I can't seem to get it down. I can't solve any of the problems even though I see nothing wrong with my methods........... GRRRRRRRRR so frustrating. How does everyone here make it through frustrating times like this. I feel like I'm gunna explode........:surprised
Have you posted your problem(s) in homework help? Maybe someone there will see where you are blocked and be able to help you.

G01 said:
If you don't understand Physics maybe you should try somthing elese that well be easier for you to understand

G01

Homework Helper
Gold Member
Yeah I did post it there Evo and believe me, if it wasn't for that forum my head would have already exploded. I love this place! It gets me through the day. Its just that sometimes things get so annoying even PF can't fix them..........grrrrr

Pengwuino

Gold Member
scott1 said:
If you don't understand Physics maybe you should try somthing elese that well be easier for you to understand
Sounds like he's missing some key concept that he should have gone to class for :P

G01

Homework Helper
Gold Member
scott1 said:

The fact that I can't understand physics right off the bat and have to think about it is why I love it. BTW I got an A in my last semester Physics course so I don't doubt my physics ability just my ability to teach myself.

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Go smack the penguin for a while. You'll feel better.

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf [Broken]

G01

Homework Helper
Gold Member
Pengwuino said:
Sounds like he's missing some key concept that he should have gone to class for :P
We didn't cover this in class. Thats not my fault!!!! STOP GANGING UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!:mad: lol:tongue:

Math Is Hard said:
Go smack the penguin for a while. You'll feel better.

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf [Broken]

"Nobody gets off smacking their penguin, or choking their chicken"

Pengwuino

Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
"Nobody gets off smacking their penguin, or choking their chicken"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Physics Forums Way

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving