Ghost kitty

AHHH YOU CAN SEE A HAND AND PART OF THE FREAKING FACE CLEARLY!!!111oneone *runs away*

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
russ_watters said:
Signal-to-noise ratio?!? You'll never make it as a ghost hunter if you can't see Michelangelo's Sitine Chappel fresco in a bowl of Corn Flakes.

Here, is this any better?: I just hope she doesn't upen up that shawl - I don't want to see what's under there... :surprised
Oh, now I finally see it! See, it's actually just a reflection in the shiny tablecloth...the real ghost is sneaking up behind the photographer! :surprised :rofl:

Of course, I'm someone who will rent a horror movie to watch alone in a creaky farm building on Halloween night (I did that last year while running an all night experiment...one of the grad students stopped out while I was there and thought I was nuts...they all think the building makes enough noises to be scary at night without horror movies :rofl:). So, I'll sleep just fine. :approve:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Here, I did a little more clean up on Russ's photo.

pelletier1.jpg

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:rofl: That should be captioned, "Does this dress make my butt look big?" :biggrin:

russ_watters

Mentor
No, it just makes you look like a pinecone.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
russ_watters said:
No, it just makes you look like a pinecone.
:rofl: Well, the stores already have the Christmas decorations out, so I guess it's the right time of year to start dressing as a pinecone. :rofl:

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
russ_watters said:
You'll never make it as a ghost hunter if you can't see Michelangelo's Sitine Chappel fresco in a bowl of Corn Flakes.
I'm not that great a plumber either, so I don't think the Ghost Hunters will be calling me anytime soon. :frown:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
So Russ, how many times have you watched Ghost Hunters?

russ_watters

Mentor
They have a tv show now? I should watch it once. Once was plenty for "Crossing Over".

This one freaked me out:

[PLAIN]http://www.davebranch.com/uploaded_images/boat-747505.jpg [Broken]

I think there is a mysterious boat in the background, but it's so hard to focus on.

Last edited by a moderator: