Which Screen Recorder is Compatible with GhostBSD?

• Computer
  • Thread starter LinuxMicrosoftMCSA
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Screen
In summary, GhostBSD Screen recorder is a free and open-source software tool designed for the GhostBSD operating system that allows users to record their screen activity and save it as a video file. It offers features such as recording the entire screen or a specific area, audio recording, basic editing options, and customizable recording settings. The screen recorder is included in GhostBSD by default and can be accessed through the application menu. It is also distributed under the BSD license, allowing for modification and redistribution.
LinuxMicrosoftMCSA
Hi,
As people know I have a desktop running GhostBSD. I need to know what screen recorder to install for it so that I can make Udemy/skillshare courses for passive income.

Physics news on Phys.org
Why GhostBSD? I heard the name for the first time. You could have installed some Linux OS.

Anyways, I read on Wikipedia that this OS is Unix-like. So you could try screen recorders compatible with Unix-based operating systems.

Likes sysprog

1. What is GhostBSD Screen recorder?

GhostBSD Screen recorder is a software program designed specifically for the GhostBSD operating system that allows users to record their computer screen and save it as a video file.

2. How do I install GhostBSD Screen recorder?

GhostBSD Screen recorder is typically included in the default installation of GhostBSD. If it is not already installed, it can be easily installed through the software package manager.

3. What file formats does GhostBSD Screen recorder support?

GhostBSD Screen recorder supports a variety of file formats for saving recorded videos, including MP4, AVI, and MOV.

4. Can I edit my recorded videos with GhostBSD Screen recorder?

No, GhostBSD Screen recorder is solely for recording and saving videos. If you need to edit your recorded videos, you will need to use a separate video editing software.

5. Is GhostBSD Screen recorder free to use?

Yes, GhostBSD Screen recorder is open-source and free to use for both personal and commercial purposes.