Can Giant Rabbits Solve North Korea's Food Crisis and Deforestation Problem?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, a huge rabbit is causing havoc in a farmer's field, and some brave knights are going to take it down.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
0,1020,774187,00.jpg

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1765711/posts

Grower Jeff Smith, 63, said: "This is no ordinary rabbit. We are dealing with a monster.

"It is absolutely massive... We've been told to shoot on sight...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4886272.stm

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
One of the hitmen is only 17, bless his rabbit shooting socks.

Shoot the F**king rabbits!

That's no ordinary rabbit!

yet another good reason to give wolram his shotgun permit!

Does it have big gnashing teeth?

enigma said:
Does it have big gnashing teeth?

It gnaws no fear.

Oh man, It's Night of the Lepus come true!

Monty Python?

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Tim: There he is!
King Arthur: Where?
Tim: There!
King Arthur: What? Behind the rabbit?
Tim: It *is* the rabbit!
King Arthur: You silly sod!
Tim: What?
King Arthur: You got us all worked up!
Tim: Well, thaaas no ordinary rabbit. That rabbits *dynamite*
King Arthur: Ohh.
Tim: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Sir Robin: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
Tim: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Sir Galahad: Get stuffed!
Tim: He'll do you up a treat, mate.
Sir Galahad: Oh, yeah?
Sir Robin: You mangy Scots git!
Tim: I'm warning you!
Sir Robin: What's he do? Nibble your bum?
Tim: He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!
King Arthur: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
Sir Bors: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

[there's a rabbit leaping through the air, a ruptured jugular and some corny sound effects: result one dead knight.]

People are such babies?shooting a rabbit? :rolleyes: whatever next?

Last edited:
Get the Holy Hand gernade
*looks in bible for directions

Gromit: ".....
......."
Wallace: "That's no ordinary rabbit, Gromit."
Gromit".....!"

dduardo said:
Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
I needed that this morning. Why can't we watch movies at work?

Evo said:
Why can't we watch movies at work?
I can. :approve:
In fact, my boss brought a VCR in so I can watch my own instead of just what's on TV. :tongue:

I bet it is a muntjac, either way they are both good eating :smile:

Bunnies are more evil than anyone thinks. Cuteness is a ruse. This site will show you the proof-- sightings and clippings from current media, evidence lurking behind our culture, of the danger of the fuzzy.

...Once we noticed those two sightings, more began to pop up almost daily. "Vogue" Magazine, "Night of the Lepus," local newspapers, "Newsweek", Mike Peter's "Mother Goose and Grimm". . . all have tapped what seems a subconscious cultural belief in evil, psycohotic rabbits. And what so many people believe and will not admit must in some measure be true. . . This page is a shrine to this subconscious cultural belief and its many overt expressions. Below you may find an archive of photography and artwork, drama and movies, textual support, and, yes, even other websites, all revealing the heretofore hidden existence of the Doom Bunny and his minions, the Devilbunnies. [continued]
http://www.grendel.org/hunter/db/

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, did he say BIGGER THAN A DEER??

Would a rabbit even work after that much a size increase?

North Korea Seeks Giant Rabbits for Meat Production to Alleviate Food Shortage

Karl Szmolinsky has been given a contract by North Korea to supply giant rabbits to help to boost meat production in the reclusive Communist country, which is suffering severe food shortages. The only problem is that such huge rabbits consume vast quantities of food themselves as they grow. [continued]
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,243221,00.html

Another problem that N. Korea faces is deforestation. The demand for wood has soared due to the need for giant chopsticks.

Last edited by a moderator:

What caused the giant rabbits to attack England?

The cause of the giant rabbit attacks in England is still unknown. Some theories suggest that it may be due to a virus or genetic mutation, while others believe it could be a result of environmental factors.

How big are these giant rabbits?

The giant rabbits in England have been reported to be over 6 feet tall and weighing more than 50 pounds. This makes them significantly larger than the average rabbit, which typically grows to about 1-2 feet in length and weighs around 5-10 pounds.

Are these giant rabbits dangerous to humans?

Yes, the giant rabbits have been reported to be aggressive and have attacked humans. They have sharp teeth and claws, and their large size makes them capable of inflicting serious injuries. It is important to exercise caution and avoid approaching these rabbits if spotted in the wild.

How can we protect ourselves from these giant rabbit attacks?

Currently, there is no known method for protecting oneself from these giant rabbit attacks. It is recommended to avoid areas where the rabbits have been sighted and to report any sightings to authorities. Scientists are working to find a solution to this issue and prevent future attacks.

Have giant rabbit attacks occurred in other countries?

There have been isolated reports of giant rabbit attacks in other countries, such as Australia and the United States. However, the recent attacks in England have been the most widespread and severe. It is unclear if these attacks are related or if they are caused by a different species of giant rabbit.