Girl trouble.

• #1,576
That didn't work out so well for Vince of Shamwow

shamwow.jpg

Yeah, not yet that is. Somehow scumbags like this end up rich off of a TV series or reality show. Like that bounty hunter moron. Sometimes it pays to be so stupid that it is scary.

• #1,577
baywax
Gold Member
Clearly it already has spiraled out of control. You are asking for advice on intimacy on Physics Forums.

Ask about her molecular density and if she is actually experiencing super position with an evil twin. Or, give up on being miserable and split before its too late!

• #1,578
I don't know for sure but I guess you are correct!

Yes it seems so! :smile:

• #1,579
Yeah, not yet that is. Somehow scumbags like this end up rich off of a TV series or reality show. Like that bounty hunter moron. Sometimes it pays to be so stupid that it is scary.

What do you have against dog the bounty hunter? He's not that stupid.

• #1,580
What do you have against dog the bounty hunter? He's not that stupid.

I'll assume that this is just authentic Cyrus sarcasm.

• #1,581
I'll assume that this is just authentic Cyrus sarcasm.

No, not this time. What's wrong with dog the bounty hunter? How is he "stupid".

• #1,582
No, not this time. What's wrong with dog the bounty hunter? How is he "stupid".

I remember there was something about him allegedly making racist comments a while back.

• #1,583
I remember there was something about him allegedly making racist comments a while back.

His son was trying to marry a black woman (I believe) and he didn't approve of it. Watching the show, I honestly do not believe he is a racist. I even saw his black pastor on Larry King Live saying that Dog isnt a racist, he just says whatever he wants to say - which I can understand as he's a guy who was in jail at one point and works/lives on the streets. I think what he said was more a flaw of his temper and saying things out of anger than being a racist.

• #1,584
His son was trying to marry a black woman (I believe) and he didn't approve of it. Watching the show, I honestly do not believe he is a racist. I even saw his black pastor on Larry King Live saying that Dog isnt a racist, he just says whatever he wants to say - which I can understand as he's a guy who was in jail at one point and works/lives on the streets. I think what he said was more a flaw of his temper and saying things out of anger than being a racist.

Ah... I was unaware of how that all panned out. I vaguely remember something about him making an apology. I've never watched his show anyhow.

• #1,585
RUN!!!! As far and as fast as you can!!! If she punched you because of anything, regardless that it was spilled water, what do you think is going to happen when you come home late or go hang out with the guys!!! I'll tell you it will escalate! There are plenty of girls out there, find one that dont resort to Battery!