How can Lee's Claim Be Debunked?

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary: English is a funny language. In Spanish, the word for "woman" is "mujer". In French, it is "femme". The former is "mother" and the latter is "wife". That should give you a clue as to how things work.
Originally posted by Tsunami
Ah HA! So it was Zoobyshoe, in General Discussion, with the pooping insult comic dog! You sly sasquatch, you! :wink:
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions with those stubby little polyester stuffed legs of yours, because you will just fall flat on your face.

I did not invoke Triumph. Triumph is a frequent guest on the Conan O'Brien late night T.V. show. Millions know of him. It could have been anyone.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions with those stubby little polyester stuffed legs of yours, because you will just fall flat on your face.

I did not invoke Triumph. Triumph is a frequent guest on the Conan O'Brien late night T.V. show. Millions know of him. It could have been anyone.
Well, Zoob. Unlike your wet-with-drool, smelly, hairy pants, my legs are not made of polyester. And they were able to get me over to your pant leg to destroy it! (Man, I can't get that nasty smell out of my face!)

But, OK. You didn't invoke Triumph. I'll accept that. (Haven't watched much, if any, Conan.) Got any guesses of your own as to whodunnit?

Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
QED = Quod Erat Demonstandum
aprox translation = and so we have, it is demonstrated

I don't understand "For Lee" either...
My maths teacher always used to put QED at the end of really really long maths problems.
He always used to say his own meaning for it was "quite easily done" and if we wrote it on our exam papers, he would take marks off. We all learned to write "as required" instead of "QED"

Well, Zoob. Unlike your wet-with-drool, smelly, hairy pants, my legs are not made of polyester. And they were able to get me over to your pant leg to destroy it! (Man, I can't get that nasty smell out of my face!)
Zoobies don't wear pants, you polyester pooch, and it will take years for that smell to wear off. Serves you right. Haven't you ever heard the term "Skunk Ape"? Course I know how you could get rid of it in a jiffy, but for some reason I'm not in the mood to share.
But, OK. You didn't invoke Triumph. I'll accept that. (Haven't watched much, if any, Conan.) Got any guesses of your own as to whodunnit?
No, but if I find out I'll P.M. them with my personal thanks.

Zoobies don't wear pants, you polyester pooch, and it will take years for that smell to wear off. Serves you right. Haven't you ever heard the term "Skunk Ape"? Course I know how you could get rid of it in a jiffy, but for some reason I'm not in the mood to share.
Aw, yer just ticked off because I wrecked the pants of one of your favorite polyester Leisure Suits.
Ah, yes. "Skunk Ape". It's been a while. I KNOW that remedy. Thanks for the tip. :wink:
Bad mood, Zoob? :frown: How come? Hotel California gettin' to ya?

Zoobies don't wear pants,

well i would have thought it amusing but i have seen it a few times, and have never had the urge to dissect the equation. OR in fact, any joke. Jeez lighten up guys, you only have to be part-time physicists. And anyway, why does physicist have to mean "no sense of humour"?

Now that u mention it Zoob, she does have polyester-esque legs. Why are Zoobs legs wet with drool...actually i dare not ask!

What's a Skunk Ape?

Aw, yer just ticked off because I wrecked the pants of one of your favorite polyester Leisure Suits.
Nope. No clothes at all, I'm afraid. There are no closets in a zooby brush shelter.
Ah, yes. "Skunk Ape". It's been a while. I KNOW that remedy. Thanks for the tip.

"Skunk ape" is just a name to describe the intensity of the smell. It is not related to skunk chemistry. So, if you have tried the tomato juice bath, now is as good a time as any to tell you this just sets the smell permantly with no hope of relief.
You should have sucked up to me for the real remedy. Now it's too late.
Bad mood, Zoob? :frown: How come? Hotel California gettin' to ya?
Actually, no.

Last edited:
Originally posted by jimmy p What's a Skunk Ape?
You have probably heard of the bigfoot; a creature not unlike the himalayan yeti that is rumored to inhabit the woods and swamps of North America.

Sightings of the bigfoot often include the information that a rank and rancid smell was perceived to be in the air in connection with its appearance, freuently described to be like "rotting garbage". In Florida and that part of the US, this has earned the local bigfoot the nickname of "skunk ape", not because it smells like a skunk, but because it smells just as strong. (Do you have skunks in the UK?)

"Zoobie" is a kind of nickname for the local (San Diego County) bigfoot. Therefore, in attacking my leg visciously in the other thread, Tsunami the stuffed dog, merely got her face covered with the aroma emanating from the thick hair of my legs (which she somehoe mistook for pants. Go figure) and is now unable to get rid of the smell.

Tsunami the stuffed dog, merely got her face covered with the aroma emanating from the thick hair of my legs (which she somehoe mistook for pants. Go figure) and is now unable to get rid of the smell.

Those would have to be some SERIOUSLY unfashionable pants. Or maybe they were made in Greece!

Originally posted by jimmy p
Those would have to be some SERIOUSLY unfashionable pants. Or maybe they were made in Greece!
Yes, in my opinion, Leisure Suits were 'SERIOUSLY unfashionable' even when they were 'in style'. Zooby is just embarrassed to admit that he still wears them. I have evidence of this now that I ripped a chunk off (I keep them in 4 3ml plastic bags inside of a HazMat bag ). And don't worry about the smell. As I said before - it's been taken care of. Zooby isn't the first zoobie I've had to 'discipline'. :wink:

But, seriously Zoob... take a bath. You're pretty RIPE - even for a zoobie! :wink:

(have you noticed? zooby seems to have a problem with REALITY!... can't tell a real dog from a stuffed one fer cryin' out loud... )

Zooby is just embarrassed to admit that he still wears them.
Sorry. Totally naked, `cept for big, mutt-kicking shoe.
I have evidence of this now that I ripped a chunk off (I keep them in 4 3ml plastic bags inside of a HazMat bag ).
Hoax. Not even a clever one. Probably something you picked up at a thrift store.
And don't worry about the smell. As I said before - it's been taken care of
That's what Ivan may be telling you to your face, but why does he keep furiously P.M.ing me for the real removal formula? (He will deny this, of course.)
Zooby isn't the first zoobie I've had to 'discipline'.
I'll be alerting the SPCA. Little zoobie must be protected.
But, seriously Zoob... take a bath. You're pretty RIPE - even for a zoobie!
If you can't stand the smell, don't chew the leg.
(have you noticed? zooby seems to have a problem with REALITY!... can't tell a real dog from a stuffed one fer cryin' out loud... )
If that is a real dog, it's just more for me to tell the SPCA. It is illegal to selectively breed deformed house pets.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Soooooo funny!...I'm DYIN' here! You ever think of stand-up comedy, Zoob? God love ya, young man.

thats a DOG? I thought it was a rabbit...

:smile: :smile: :smile:

thats a DOG? I thought it was a rabbit...

:smile: :smile: :smile:
That's ONE...

what have u stuck up it's butt to make it look that p*ssed off? Or is that your "dog's" normal expression??

what have u stuck up it's butt to make it look that p*ssed off? Or is that your "dog's" normal expression??
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That's TWO!

(WARNING: Ask Zooby what happens if I get to THREE! *Hint* keep an eye on your pantleg. :wink:)

p.s.
That's MY normal expression!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That's TWO!
Tsunami, I'd better warn you that I have alerted the administration of the National Alliance of Baseball Umpires who are very interested in the illegal impersonation of a Baseball Umpire that you perpetrated on me. They said to tell you "Strike one!"

They said to tell you they will be watching this thread to see if you continue on to make your harrassment of jimmy your "Strike Two!"
Ask Zooby what happens if I get to THREE!
Just a flood of rude, irritating trash talk, Jimmy. Obnoxious yapping. If needed you may borrow my big, mutt-kicking shoe.
Don't expect a surrender, though. She has no conception of when she's been beaten. She's like that knight in Monte Python and the Holy Grail who keeps wanting to fight even though his arms and legs are cut off. Go figure.

Last edited:
Tsunami, I'd better warn you that I have alerted the administration of the National Alliance of Baseball Umpires who are very interested in the illegal impersonation of a Baseball Umpire that you perpetrated on me. They said to tell you "Strike one!"

They said to tell you they will be watching this thread to see if you continue on to make your harrassment of jimmy your "Strike Two!"
Criminy, Zoob. Get it together! Your 'big, mutt-kicking shoe' is way off base (so to speak :wink:) on this one. Don't you remember the joke about the guy back in the old west who just bought a new horse for his wagon right after getting married? He and his bride were riding home from the wedding when the horse stumbled. He gets out of the wagon and looks the horse in the eye and says "That's one."
Continues on, horse stumbles again. "That's two." After the third stumble, he shoots the horse in the head. New wife is yappin' all over him for shooting their only horse, how're they going to get home?, blah blah, blah... He looks her in the eye and says "That's one." ... (HELLO?! remember?...)

Just a flood of rude, irritating trash talk, obnoxious yapping...Originally posted by zoobyshoe
If needed you may borrow my big, mutt-kicking shoe.

A lot of good it's done you! BTW, where's your other shoe? For that matter, where's the LEG it should be on? If you were female, would we be calling you EILENE?
...that knight in Monte Python and the Holy Grail who keeps wanting to fight even though his arms and legs are cut off. Go figure.
Is he the one they threw in the pool and named him 'Bob'?
Or lay in front of the door and named him 'Matt'?
Or hung on the wall and named him 'Art'?
Or...

A whole lot of growling going on... *gets out his sack full of heavy doorknobs* time to whack some heads in.

In the past few days many of these threads have been crossing paths with each other...

OK, I am a man, i can take it, one more jibe...what sort of batteries does that toy dog take? and where do you insert them...wait is THAT why the dog looks so p*ssed off??

OK, I am a man, i can take it, one more jibe...what sort of batteries does that toy dog take? and where do you insert them...wait is THAT why the dog looks so p*ssed off??
Aw, Chopnik. Why are you cruisin' for a bruisin'? *sigh* Alright. That's three.

*later*
Chopnik's 'toy' dog, Aunt Tsunami, has now completely destroyed Chopniks favorite pants, a new sweatshirt and several pair of socks, ripped some sheetrock off of his walls, dumped his stacks of CD's all over the floor, and eaten a few of the egg sandwiches he had stashed away. After cleaning his now 'war zone' of a bedroom, Chopnik will be taking his sweet Aunt Tsunami out for a LOVELY steak dinner! I'm ready when you are, Sweetie!

CLEANING IT? jeez my room was messier before you came in! thanx.

Anyway...BAD DOG! *slaps Tsunami with a rolled up newspaper* But, i can't say no to steak, even if I am paying...Come on Auntie, i know just the place!

CLEANING IT? jeez my room was messier before you came in! thanx.

Anyway...BAD DOG! *slaps Tsunami with a rolled up newspaper* But, i can't say no to steak, even if I am paying...Come on Auntie, i know just the place!
I'm right behind you, Toots! Hey. Can you do that thing with the rolled up newspaper again? I LIKE that! :wink:

i wouldn't want to get in trouble with uncle Ivan, isn't it enough that I am taking you out to dinner??

i wouldn't want to get in trouble with uncle Ivan, isn't it enough that I am taking you out to dinner??
Well, yeah. But buy me a newspaper, too. OK? I can probably talk Ivan into 'using' it later... :wink:

Well, yeah. But buy me a newspaper, too. OK? I can probably talk Ivan into 'using' it later... :wink:

Id much rather use leaves. Yeesh. Wouldn't newspapers leave marks?

Originally posted by motai
Id much rather use leaves. Yeesh. Wouldn't newspapers leave marks?
On my fur? Maybe INK marks... Having all the fur makes it feel like you're being karate chopped. Good for the back, shoulders... Ahhhhh...:wink:

Would you prefer a broadsheet or a tabloid?? As a pooch of your size, shouldn't being slapped by a newspaper feel like being hit by...something real big?

Would you prefer a broadsheet or a tabloid??
Broadsheet, please. I stay as far away as possible from 'rag' newspapers.
As a pooch of your size, shouldn't being slapped by a newspaper feel like being hit by...something real big?
It depends on the size of the newspaper and HOW you roll it up! :wink:

Take several newspapers and roll them together (im talking thick newspapers) and tie them together in three places with twine/beeswax string. Superglue the twine/beeswax string to the rolled up newspaper and pressure-treat the newspaper.

Mix concrete solution and add to "whacking" end of newspaper, be sure to include circular rebars. Add comftorable hand grip (expensive material) and include tungsten metal to outer-body to evenly distribute the weight so it won't crinkle onto itself.

People will see your "newspaper" and stay away from your tricked out clubbing device.

omg my threads...

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
omg my threads...
Off topic?

Originally posted by motai
Take several newspapers and roll them together (im talking thick newspapers) and tie them together in three places with twine/beeswax string. Superglue the twine/beeswax string to the rolled up newspaper and pressure-treat the newspaper.

Mix concrete solution and add to "whacking" end of newspaper, be sure to include circular rebars. Add comftorable hand grip (expensive material) and include tungsten metal to outer-body to evenly distribute the weight so it won't crinkle onto itself.
Chopnik! Do NOT try this at home! Unless I'm off my mark here, I do believe that this newspaper would indeed injure you're sweet little stubby-legged auntie. Just use the classified section and roll it loosly. Ho Tay? XXOO

(And pay no attention to the look on my face. I'm just being PLAYFUL! *yeah, that's it. that's the ticket. 'playful'!* :wink:)

Ill only use the nice broadsheet newspapers on you aunty! However i shall make one of Motai's patented 'clubpapers' just incase i walk through a rough area of town filled with imbeciles. I shall have an inoffensive looking WMD if i get attacked!