How can Lee's Claim Be Debunked?

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary: English is a funny language. In Spanish, the word for "woman" is "mujer". In French, it is "femme". The former is "mother" and the latter is "wife". That should give you a clue as to how things work.
Originally posted by jimmy p
Ill only use the nice broadsheet newspapers on you aunty! However i shall make one of Motai's patented 'clubpapers' just incase i walk through a rough area of town filled with imbeciles. I shall have an inoffensive looking WMD if i get attacked!

Yes, it is perfect camoflauge. Who would suspect a "newspaper"? I wouldn't. BTW, for added oomph, add metallic spikes to the clubbing end.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Evo
Off topic?

popular in PF :D

Originally posted by motai
Yes, it is perfect camoflauge. Who would suspect a "newspaper"? I wouldn't. BTW, for added oomph, add metallic spikes to the clubbing end.

ooh better make them spring-loaded so that the fools don't suspect a thing... HAHAHA i can imagine the expression on their stupid faces...

I could just see someone robbing a bank with that clubbing "newspaper".

"Stick it up or ill whack you with my paper!"

Its just as silly as robbing someone with a toy gun that shoots out a stick that says "BANG!", or robbing a bank with a rubber band... "I'll poke your eyes out!"

lol that would be amusing, but the clubpaper should be an instrument of good to protect the clever from the morons. You reckon the spikes should be barbed??

True, but look at how many things have been used against humanity for good intentions (i.e. Atomic bomb). Therefore, one should customize the clubpaper to the point that it cannot possibly be modified any more so it cannot be used in any worse way than a club.

The spikes should be barbed... preferably with concentration camp-esq style razor wire. In order to keep it out of the wrong hands, just club the person who desires the clubpaper for themselves for evil biddings.

It could be used by women who need to protect themselves with the most damaging, non-lethal weapon available.

The clubpaper should be used to protect freedom and promote literacy! That freedom will not be fulfilled until you whack the evildoers and terrorists up-side the head with it and liberate the oppressed with reading material that doubles as a potentially lethal device should the oppressors come back.