Give Me A Question To Do Please

• Thread starter Tino
  • Start date
In summary: Thanks again !In summary, the person is asking for questions to help them prepare for their maths exam. They say that the questions are going to be quite hard and that they will have to apply maths rules to them. They ask for someone to send them an email with their email address, and the person agreeing to do so sends them their email address.
Tino
Give Me A Question To Do Please !

Hi there

I have got a maths exam tomorrow, and i have to try and get a distinction grade to get into university, so would anyone give me some questions to do on the listed critera below:
The questions tomorrow are going to be quite hard, and is not just going to be normal questions for me to do, i will have to apply maths rules to it, so please please please give me some questions to do, so i can practice before the exam:
Thanks !

1.Solve realistic mech & elect eng problems which involve the application of both algebric & trig techniques.

2.Apply the integral calculus to more complex engineering problems.

Physics news on Phys.org
hello there

here is some problems goodluck with the exam

find the temperature u(x,t) in a rod of length L if the initial temperature is f(x) throughout and if the ends x=0 and x=L are insulated

find the steady state solution q_p(t) and the steady state current in an LRC series circuit when the impressed voltage is E(t)=E_0*sin(yt)

steven

Thanks !

Thanks for replying and the questions.

I will try and do it now and post the answers to see if i have got it right thanks !

It does look alittle complicated lol but i will have a go !

I am only studying National diploma yr 2 lol !

Thanks

hello Tino

well I originally started engineering in uni but eventually found my way to mathematics, but from my engineering days those two questions were question 1 for to different exercises, to engineers this should be ABC i hope, but if you havnt been to university I doubt they would expect you to know or ask such questions in an entry exam, if I were you, and if I don't know what to expect in the exam, I would focus on mathematical rules and formulas and be able to apply them to any such sanario, and so as a result you will reduce the risk of putting down errors, unless you are very prepared in my terminology "ready for wateva" :biggrin: , anyway good luck with the questions and the exam

steven

hmm

Thanks

But u know what my maths teacher said the exam is going to be hard and we have to apply the rules of maths into engineering problems so how can i study for it ?

lol i really don't know

I only have one chance to succeed in the exam to get distinction so lol

Good luck yo myself lol

hello Tino

well If you send me your email address which carries a lot of memory, I will Send you something that will definitely help you out now and through out your engineering course, it has everything you want to know about this exam and everything you would want to know as a futue engineering student

steven

Thanks a bunch

Well here is me email address :

bobbick2002@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot man i owe u one !

I think i have 1.0 GB of space so

Last edited:

1. What is the purpose of "Give Me A Question To Do Please"?

The purpose of "Give Me A Question To Do Please" is to provide users with a random question to answer. It can be used for various purposes such as icebreakers, team building activities, or self-reflection exercises.

2. How does "Give Me A Question To Do Please" generate questions?

The questions are generated using a random algorithm that pulls from a database of pre-written questions. This ensures that each question is unique and unbiased.

3. Can I customize the type of questions I receive from "Give Me A Question To Do Please"?

Currently, the questions are randomly generated and cannot be customized. However, we are constantly updating and improving the algorithm to provide a wider range of question categories in the future.

4. Is "Give Me A Question To Do Please" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the questions generated by "Give Me A Question To Do Please" are appropriate for all ages. However, some questions may require adult supervision for younger users.

5. How can I suggest a question to be added to the database for "Give Me A Question To Do Please"?

You can suggest a question by contacting our team through the website or social media platforms. We welcome all suggestions and strive to continuously improve and expand our question database.