h = ratio of height of the cylinder to the radius of the base??
h = sine of the angle which is made by the line joining the center of the top and a point at the rim of the base with the horizontal (viewing the cylinder as a orthogonal projection in a 2D plane) ??
Maybe you would like to give the question in its entirety?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving