1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

GNUPLOT - quick questions

1. Nov 27, 2004 #1
    GNUPLOT -- quick questions

I couldn't find it using google, nor can i find it quickly in the docs, but here's three questions:

I'm doing tons of bodeplots with hundreds of data points, stupidest lab ever!!! (frequency compensation for opamp..) , and on the top part of the bode plot i want gain in decibels and on the bottom part i want phase in degrees.

question 1)
    i must use a datafile for obvious reasons. Is there anyway it can interpret a point as lets say: or must i calculate it/write script to generate it for me!
    100 20*log10(Vo/Vi)

question 2)
    is there anyway i move the x-axis from the bottom of the page to the center of the page. ie: instead of a box i want an H. You get me?

question 3)
    is there an output method to quickly produce latex tables. I have a really good latex template i made up a while ago, and i do my lab reports in that. It saves tons of time over using word, especially equation editing.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2004
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted