Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary: Michael Mann's Heat was my favorite movie.It was great because it was so different from the TV show. They could never pull off a vice movie like the tv show w/o the original cast. Michael Mann's Heat was my favorite movie.
Cyrus
Ok, so I've been hooked on the tv MIAMI VICE from the late 80's. So I had to go rent the movie. First of all, the movie IS NOT AT ALL like the TV show. They did not make it to be a continuation of the show; HOWEVER, this movie is GOD DAMN GREAT! I have not seen a good movie like this in a while. GO RENT THIS MOVIE! I am going to watch it at my friends house again on friday, he has a huge 46" HD Plasma w/surround sound. I can't wait to see this in a proper tv/audio. WOW, JUST WOW GOOD.

This movie is one I am going to have to buy. I loved the shots, the acting, it was just good.

EDIT: HEY NO CHANGING MY TITLE! :grumpy:

For all who missed it, it said: "WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW, Gasp, WOW WOW WOW WOW!"

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
It was okay. I can't watch a movie without my 2,000 watt 5.1 audio. You'll like Vice a lot more on a decent home theater system. I'd recommend Pan's Labyrinth, LOTR, The Departed, and Lucky Number Slevin off the top of my head over Miami Vice for watching movies on a home theater system, though.

Eh it was ok. Worth a rental. Michael Mann's best cop/bad guy film ever by far was Heat.

Daniel Y. said:
It was okay. I can't watch a movie without my 2,000 watt 5.1 audio. You'll like Vice a lot more on a decent home theater system. I'd recommend Pan's Labyrinth, LOTR, The Departed, and Lucky Number Slevin off the top of my head over Miami Vice for watching movies on a home theater system, though.

I didnt like LOTR (Only could watch the first one, after that never again). Luck number slevin, and The Departed I SHOULD have liked, BUT they really had stupid plots. I couldn't stand them. I think they were really bad movies with really great actors.

MIAMI Vice was great because it was so different from the TV show. They could never pull off a vice movie like the tv show w/o the original cast.

It was so different from what I expected it would but, but it was a good different.

What is the premise of the "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!"?

The "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!" is a remake of the popular 1980s television series, Miami Vice, which follows two undercover detectives as they tackle crime in Miami. The movie adds a sci-fi twist, where the detectives must use futuristic technology to solve a high-stakes case.

Who stars in the "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!"?

The movie stars big-name actors such as Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Gosling as the undercover detectives, and Emily Blunt as their tech-savvy ally. Other notable actors in the film include Scarlett Johansson and Idris Elba.

Is the "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!" a standalone film or a part of the original series?

The "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!" is a standalone film that is not connected to the original series. However, it pays homage to the original by including similar themes, characters, and iconic scenes.

What is the target audience for the "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!"?

The target audience for the movie is primarily fans of the original series, as well as sci-fi and action movie enthusiasts. It may also appeal to a younger audience who are not familiar with the original series but enjoy futuristic and high-tech films.

Are there any notable differences between the "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!" and the original series?

Yes, the "Rent Miami Vice Movie: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!" deviates from the original series in terms of its sci-fi elements and overall tone. While the original series had a gritty and realistic feel, the movie adds a more fantastical and futuristic element to the story.