Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Going through hell

1. Jan 10, 2009 #1
    I dont know if this is the proper place to post things like this but oh well.

About one year ago I had an infected leg from a spider bite. I was put on an IV antibiotic to clear the infection. It left me having a hard time going to the washroom the #2. I remember this one time because it really hurt and it felt like something cut me. Everytime I go to the washroom It hurts sooooo badly for hours on end. I bleed a hell of alot. Anyone know what this is. The pain hurts like a son of a ,,,,,,

I did go to the doctors once and he gaves me some creams but they didnt work..I have been so busy I havent been able to go back. Any suggestion on what this is?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2009 #2
    Doctor now.

I can't think of much that can possibly be more important than this in your life. You have no idea the types of complications that can arise out of this.

4. Jan 11, 2009 #3
    Thanks moose I will go. It has been a year I think its an anal fissure which is tear up inside the butt. Do you think if I go to the ER this is peddy? Or should I make an appointment with my doctor and wait for it?

5. Jan 11, 2009 #4
    Dude, this is the their general/philosophy room. At least post this in somewhere more relevant. I was thinking you were going to talk about your thoughts and theories on "Hell" and here you are going on about your pain. Of which, I'm sorry, I don't know what a spider bite is like and I really hope I never know, but your thread did kind of waste my time. I know I'm not helping myself more by writing back, but it bothered me enough to write this, so here it is.

6. Jan 11, 2009 #5
    Yeah, just get medical attention ASAP, you'll be ok.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?