Who is Gokul43201 and Why Did They Get Promoted?

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Gokul43201 has been promoted to super mentor and received congratulations and well wishes from fellow members for his well deserved promotion.
Please help me give a hand for Gokul43201, he has been promoted to super mentor! :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
cheers :biggrin:

btw - to 'me too' with marlon down there \/

i agree, in my humble opinion, Doc Zz is a great asset to PF

Last edited:
Congrats Gokul,

this is a well earned promotion...

regards
marlon

How about promoting ZapperZ too...i have learned a lot from him already and he is (at least in my eyes) one of the greatest (not to say the greatest) science authorities on this forum

regards
marlon

Congratulations Gokul! I just noticed you'd gone green in your last post. :approve:

Congrats! :approve:

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Congratulations!

Zz.

Didn't see this thread,but i'll have to say again:

CONGRATULATIONS !

And moderator for the homework forums ! :smile:

Daniel.

Grats, Gokul!

Congrats Gokul! If we ever coordinate our schedules, I'll buy you a drink to celebrate! :biggrin:

PS- Nice to see the mentorship has diversified to another O state. :wink:

Last edited:
Great! Congrats Gokul43201 :smile:

Thanks all, for the kind words. Thanks Greg, for keys to the magic cupboard. :biggrin:

yay! goku, you have achieved my lifes dream! I am so proud of you man! :biggrin: thanks to the spiritbomb and the sayian race you have made your race proud! :smile:

Gokul43201 said:
Thanks all, for the kind words. Thanks Greg, for keys to the magic cupboard. :biggrin:

Good job. Now you're Colonel Gokul. You may as well writting your promotion to PFSP in your resumé. :wink:

Last edited:
Welcome to the darkside, Gokul! :devil:

marlon said:
How about promoting ZapperZ too...i have learned a lot from him already and he is (at least in my eyes) one of the greatest (not to say the greatest) science authorities on this forum

Great flattery Marlon. (As you may noticed you haven't obtained any reply, may be it shows why you're wrong). :wink:

On the other hand I vote for you for Presid...ehemmm, for PF supermentor I meant. You are nicer. And you would be the first european PF supermentor over here, aren't you?.

On the other hand I vote for you for Presid...ehemmm, for PF supermentor I meant. You are nicer. And you would be the first european PF supermentor over here, aren't you?.
Where do you think Monique lives (other than in the lab)?

Nereid said:
Where do you think Monique lives (other than in the lab)?

Sorry, I don't know. 5 ft below sea level? I don't know where it is.

Clausius2 said:
Somewhere in the Netherlands.

Close to half of its surface is below sea-level...

Daniel.

Clausius2 said:
Amsterdam, keeping my head above sea level :wink:

Congrats Gokul,

I've enjoyed your brain teasers :smile:

Congratulations Gokul; defintely a good choice as he is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable members.

Congratulations, Gokul! I have been away for too much, but it is very pleasing to see you earn this great prize you have deserved for a long time.

More grats, Gokul. I'm afraid I've missed many of your brain teaser contributions. My brain gets whiney and pouts when I tease it.

1. Who is Gokul43201?

Gokul43201 is a user on a website or platform that has been promoted to a higher level or status.

2. Why did Gokul43201 get promoted?

The reason for Gokul43201's promotion could vary depending on the specific platform or website. It could be due to their contributions, activity, or achievements within the community.

3. What qualifications did Gokul43201 have to meet to get promoted?

The qualifications for promotion may vary depending on the platform or website, but generally, it could include things like consistent activity, positive contributions, and meeting certain criteria set by the community or moderators.

4. How does Gokul43201's promotion benefit the community?

Gokul43201's promotion could bring various benefits to the community, such as increased activity, improved quality of contributions, and setting a positive example for others to follow.

5. Is Gokul43201's promotion permanent?

Again, this could vary depending on the platform or website. In some cases, promotions may be temporary and require continued activity and contributions to maintain. In other cases, promotions may be permanent. It ultimately depends on the rules and guidelines set by the community or moderators.