1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good beginners electrical engineering book.

1. Mar 23, 2012 #1
    Hello

I am currently in my second year of a community college program to prepare me to transfer into an engineering university. I would like to find a book to read before I transfer so that I can have a basic understanding of electrical theory before I hit my major classes. I am leaning towards power engineering and wondering if anyone could recommend a book that they have read that helped them understand the basics. I worked as a residential electrician for 5 years out of high school so I do have some knowledge but it is very limited outside of installation.

I know this is kind of a broad question and I am looking myself on google I was just kind of hoping someone has already read something the could recommend.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted