1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good book in THERMOELASTICITY

1. Nov 5, 2011 #1
    Dear Fellows,

I am new in this field of thermo elasticity, and having some problem in understanding the basics of this field.

Can any one guide me to a good and basic book or any university lecture notes or any material through which I can study this field from basics

Regards

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 3, 2012 #2
    Hello!
    I'm in such a situation now! I have to make some calculations using the theory of thermoelesticity and don't know almost anything in it.
    Today I was searching for the information in the internet and found the video course on this subject in INTUIT.ru. (lectures 9-12).
    If you know Russian try it too.

4. Feb 3, 2012 #3
    No I don't know Russian, but I will try to understand by viewing equations,,

Can you please give me, LINK (URL) of those lectures?

Regards

5. Feb 4, 2012 #4
  6. Feb 4, 2012 #5
    Thanks Nadyas!! I ll try my best to learn it, If you find any English material then please update me,,

Best Wishes

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook