1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good Engineering/College Physics Books?

1. Nov 11, 2006 #1
    Good Engineering/College Physics Books??

Hello, I am trying to find books that are just down right outstanding and help college students understand calculus based physics. These books need to be great for reference and learning. Here is what ive found so far but I would love it if you guys can suggest other books if these are no good:

(BTW: I am in University physics 2 and am looking for calculus level undergrad books)

Our physics book uses some calculus but they arent that good. For example in the electric field and coulomb force formulas r^2 is used and not the vector notation formula. I need a book that utilizes the vector formulas over the basic ones that they assume you might know the other...

Integrated Physics and Calculus, Volume 1 and Vol 2

Introductory Physics with Calculus (as a Second Language ) Mastering Problem-Solving (Not sure if this is any good)

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted