1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses Good engineering courses for physics?

1. May 9, 2005 #1
    Well i'm propably ending up in some UC school on my third year as an exchange student, but judging from the physics courses offered i don't think i can fill my entire year with them there. And i always was a bit interested in engineering, but i must admit i'm pretty clueless when it comes to what of it might be courses to take in conjunction with a physics degree. To be honest i'm not even sure what field of engineering to take from. I was contemplating mechanical engineering, since i was pretty interested in learning some more practical things (building stuff basicly :) ).

But to be honest i have no idea if that's a good move or not, and my school doesn't have an engineering department so here i am asking you guys :) What courses would compliment a pure physics degree as far as engineering goes, or if you have some other suggestions to other courses since i basicly just need to fill out my schedual :)

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted