Good iPad games?

• Thread starter ArcanaNoir
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

I'm getting bored with my two primary games, jumbline and lux touch. Any recommendations for good iPad games? Especially free ones?

Answers and Replies

I like Orisinal games

Omg! I've been looking for this website for YEARS! Every since my sister showed it to me probably six to eight years ago! Hooray! Thanks for posting!

AOD is good and free....

Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio. it's awesome!!

rhody
Gold Member
Arcana,

With your love of math and solving problems, and iPad games, did you ever consider writing an "Arcana iPad original" of your own ?

Rhody...

I don't think I have the know-how to write a game.

Dembadon
Gold Member
I have that game too! Fun, but some make me want to throw my iphone across the room!
:rofl:

So true!

Bloons TD 4 is the best.

At the moment there are over so many quality games available for ipad....I found this link GR8...
http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/top-40-best-free-ipad-games-692690 [Broken]
Hope it is useful to you also as there are many free games out here..!

Last edited by a moderator:
These are all really great! Thanks guys!
As for me, I can't stop playing drop7.

I enjoy tiny wings, doodle jump(lite!), little metal ball(free!) and asphalt 6 adrenaline.

best game is battleheart if you like rpgs.

arcana you should look at "who has the biggest brain" and "power pets - math addition" for inspiration

I think fruit ninja is one most exciting games of iPad. I'm most addictive to this game. It free from the app store.

Bloons TD 4 is the best.
I really like tower defense games like Bloons. These games rock! Highly recommend if you haven't played, especially since they are free.

Real Racing GTi. It is the best racing game for the iPad. It has good graphics and has got user friendly controls. It has 3 modes time trail, race and championships.

"plants vs zombies" strategy, "Power pets math version" rpg/math,

Mini Motor, Line Surfer, Lane Splitter...awesome games!

I really like tower defense games like Bloons. These games rock! Highly recommend if you haven't played, especially since they are free.
Yes, those were quite fun. Not a whole lot of replay value though. But it was very addicting the first time through!

I also like Jumbline. I think it is very well designed.