Best Astrophysics Masters Programs in Canada: Recommendations and Opinions

In summary, Canada offers several top-ranked Astrophysics Masters programs, including the University of Toronto, the University of British Columbia, and McGill University. These programs provide a strong foundation in both theoretical and observational astrophysics, with opportunities for hands-on research and access to state-of-the-art facilities. Graduates from these programs have gone on to successful careers in academia, industry, and government research. Overall, these programs offer a well-rounded education and excellent preparation for a career in astrophysics.
ardnasgonz
Hi to whoever reads this,

Some back ground info: I am a current undergrad student halfway through their degree, and I'm starting to think about what I'd like to do after I receive my diploma. I know I want to continue studying, and possibly move to a different country to do that. I know I can look up this information myself, but recommendations and opinions are helpful sometimes.

I'd like to focus on astrophysics, more specifically cosmology. Not sure if someone here knows about any schools in Canada (or other places outside the US) that offer something similar, but replies are more than welcomed! Thanks again x

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you.

You should post your question in the Academic Guidance forum. This is the new member introduction forum, neither questions nor answers are allowed here.