Good Physics II video series?

I found it very entertaining last semester watching Walter Lewin lecture on Physics I topics whilst taking the course and reading my textbook. I'd sad to see that he doesn't have a video set for physics II topics! (waves, electrostatics, et al.)

Does anyone know of a similar style video series for physics II? I want something to watch in my down time that follows the course, but I'm having a hard time finding anything similar.

Thanks!

-sorry if this is the wrong section, it's not a homework question, nor is it a book discussion, so I was unsure of it's proper location.

Answers and Replies

I was just about to suggest Walter Lewin. I think he is best at lecturing the E & M stuff. He has a series on it. Just go on youtube. I'll send you a link to a video I found pretty helpful honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omwHv3Cmog&list=PL9CAC409981F960D3&index=4&feature=plpp_video

if you have a hard time getting the electrostatics though, just ask, but Khan Academy provides a good video on it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXMgvrS8Gr8&list=PL9CAC409981F960D3&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Thanks!

Yeah I already checked out that EM lecture, but it quickly goes beyond the scope of my course, and the khanacademy videos never delve into physics with calculus. I don't have any questions about charge and such specifically. I'm just used to relaxing at the end of the day watching a lecture on the course and I can't find one for physics II.

Oh are you also stuck on gauss's law? I don't really understand it much myself. You and I will get used to it eventually. It's a bit of a hard concept to grasp, especially when you add calculus into the equation. What are you having most trouble with?

But what is physics II for you? What is involved in physics II? The physics II over here is E &M.

Maybe check out Susskind? Not everybody likes his style, but maybe you do?

I guess I should clarify more.

I'm not having any trouble, I just enjoy watching lectures on the subject along side my coursework and reading my textbook et al.

At my university, Physics "2" consists of:
Mechanical Waves,
Electric Charges/Fields,
Gauss's Law, Electric Potential,
Capacitance and Dielectics,
Current/Resistance,
Simple DC circuits,
Magnetic Fields/Forces,
EM Induction/Inductance,
AC circuits, EM Waves,
and Geometric Optics,
Interference and Diffraction.

I'll check out the two links above. I watched some of a lecture by the first professor there, but it was an upper division EM course! It's hard to navigate Yale's videos.

I checked those out when I got home today. All the susskind videos that I could find pertain to Modern Physics unfortunately. The yale videos linked above look promising! Thanks

Any more suggestions are welcome.