Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game

• Thread starter MadScientist 1000
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Text
In summary: So that means I can change my game speed when I am not playing to daily so that I get 700+ turns when I re login some time later, then I revert back to real time.In summary, Unification Wars is a free Massively Online Game with over 350,000 members. You play as the leader of an empire and must manage your resources, army, and economy to expand your power and unify all intelligent life. There are a variety of speeds to choose from, and the developers should make it so that one can change game speeds.
MadScientist 1000
I play this game pretty much every day: It's called Unification Wars.

It takes place in the future, where hyperspace has been discovered. You fight other empires for planets, which produce goods per turn, and from that you make money.

The good thing is that you never loose money though.

Here is some more from the website:

Unification Wars is a free Massively Online Game with over 350,000 members ! You are the leader of an empire, recruit and level up your minister(s) to assist you to expand your economy, military and power by diplomatic or military means. Enslave all intelligent life to unify them all !

Features:-
124 technology, 70+ system types, 1000+ battle strategy, 20+ mega projects, 8+ alien races, 60+ artifacts
Easy to use Clan options (Federations)
300+ single player missions
Multiplayer: Fight against 350,000+ players!

To sign up up, please click on this link: http://uc.gamestotal.com/?in=627513

Just try out the game... You'll like it.

Thanks, and I just wanted to tell the community about this great game and not to advertise.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
*won't even look at what you're saying, I can't afford another addiction :biggrin:*

Its a fun game. I've started to play already.

radou said:
*won't even look at what you're saying, I can't afford another addiction :biggrin:*

It isn't that bad. They have a variety of speeds such as daily, hourly, and real time.

If you don't have a lot of time everyday, daily is a good speed for you.

Btw, you don't have to play it 24/7 actually.

The one thing that I don't like is that I can't change my game speed. I don't want to start a new account because I have a good fed and lord. Mayb the developers should make it so that one can change game speeds.

ranger said:
The one thing that I don't like is that I can't change my game speed. I don't want to start a new account because I have a good fed and lord. Mayb the developers should make it so that one can change game speeds.

So that means I can change my game speed when I am not playing to daily so that I get 700+ turns when I re login some time later, then I revert back to real time.

That does sound kind of unbalanced to me actually.

1. What is "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game"?

"Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game" is an online multiplayer game where players create their own space empire, build an army, and engage in battles with other players for control of the galaxy.

2. How do I play "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game"?

To play "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game", simply go to the game's website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can log in and start playing by following the instructions provided.

3. Is "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game" free to play?

Yes, "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game" is completely free to play. However, there may be optional in-game purchases available.

4. Can I play "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game" is available to play on mobile devices through the game's website or through a mobile app.

5. Is "Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game" a single player or multiplayer game?

"Play Unification Wars: Free Text-Based RPG Game" is primarily a multiplayer game, but there are also single player options available for those who prefer to play alone.