Where can I find advanced E&M videos on the level of Griffiths?

In summary, there are several excellent resources for advanced videos on E&M, including online platforms such as Khan Academy, MIT OpenCourseWare, and Coursera. To ensure reliability and accuracy, check the credentials of the creator and read reviews and comments from other viewers. Some particularly challenging topics in advanced E&M include electromagnetic waves, vector calculus, and their applications. Videos can be a valuable supplement to textbooks, providing visual demonstrations and real-world applications. There are also many interactive and hands-on videos available, which allow for a more engaging and immersive learning experience.
FallenApple
I'm looking for good videos on advanced E&M on the level of Griffiths. A lecturer in the style of Walter Lewin or Shankar is what I'm used to. Someone with strong emphasis on concepts &/or theory. Any recommendations?

Science news on Phys.org

1. What are some good resources for advanced videos on E&M?

There are several excellent resources for advanced videos on E&M, including online platforms such as Khan Academy, MIT OpenCourseWare, and Coursera. Many universities also offer free online lectures and tutorials on E&M, which can be found by searching for specific course names or topics.

2. How do I know if a video on advanced E&M is reliable and accurate?

One way to ensure the reliability and accuracy of a video on advanced E&M is to check the credentials of the creator. Look for videos created by reputable universities or experts in the field. You can also read reviews and comments from other viewers to get an idea of the quality of the content.

3. Are there any specific topics within advanced E&M that are particularly difficult to understand?

Advanced E&M is a complex subject, but some topics may be more challenging to understand than others. Many students struggle with electromagnetic waves and their properties, as well as vector calculus and its applications in E&M. It's essential to have a strong understanding of the fundamentals before tackling more advanced topics.

4. How can I use advanced E&M videos to supplement my learning from textbooks?

Videos can be a valuable supplement to textbooks when studying advanced E&M. They can provide visual demonstrations and real-world applications of concepts, making them easier to understand and remember. It's essential to use videos as a supplement and not a replacement for textbook learning.

5. Are there any interactive or hands-on videos for advanced E&M?

Yes, there are many interactive and hands-on videos available for advanced E&M. These types of videos allow you to manipulate and visualize electromagnetic fields and circuits, providing a more engaging and immersive learning experience. Look for videos that include simulations, animations, or virtual experiments.