Farewell Physicsforums - Goodbye from Member

• Thread starter micromass
  • Start date
In summary, it seems that many very important mentors have quit recently. That is definitely unnatural, and I hope that whatever the cause is, that it is resolved while keeping in mind the long term future of PF.Dave has decided to leave PF. He has thanked everyone for their time here and said goodbye. He has mentioned that if anyone wishes to contact him, Evo has his email address. He has also mentioned that the Funny pictures of politics and world affairs thread was one of his favourite posts. He has also mentioned that he might come back in December to vote for Micromass to be the funniest member. He has also said goodbye to Mark. He has said that he will miss PF and the chats
strangerep said:
BTW, we need another way to find you. Evo's PM space was exceeded recently, so I couldn't PM her to ask for your email address. :frown:
Probably too many requests for his email address...

Physics news on Phys.org
strangerep said:
Will your thesis be uploaded to the arxiv at some stage? (Maybe you could PM me if that happens? Not that I'm likely to understand it properly.)

I guess you'll be reading all Belgian theses within the next year that mention rigged Hilbert spaces.

Maybe you can narrow your search by only reading those about futbol.

I am against this proposal. :frown:

Goodbye micro.

Monique said:
I can't understand how someone could walk out the door and not look back, it makes me feel like a goodbye thread not too long ago that gave me a very bad feeling.

It's very strange to me as well, but he says he'll be in touch with those who request his email address.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the help received. It is a great loss for this site and I hope you will change your mind... Anyhow, take care.

I don't believe you either. :grumpy:

Fondly,

phion

:(
I'm sad to see this, but I wish you the best micro!

All the best to you micromass. Your contributions to the Forums have been great and will continue to enlighten those who read your posts. Drop in whenever you please.

(I haven't been on here much lately so I just now saw this thread.)

SammyS