Is Google Tracking Your Activity on Codeguru.com?

In summary, the conversation is about whether or not someone knows why whenever someone comes to codeguru.com, google.com always establishes a connection to the computer. The expert believes that it is because the person's IP needs to be known in order for the site to load, and that there is no reason to be concerned about real hacks by Google employees. They also note that the "blockers" that are mentioned in the post say that the user is now safe to surf the internet.
Persefone
Do you know why whenever I come to codeguru.com, google.com does always establish a connection to my computer, I see this when i netstat on cmd

Thank you

Computer science news on Phys.org
Can any guru check this out and tell me if google controls all codeguru.com ?

Your Ip needs to be known to the sites you visited, that's why you will see "established" when you 'netstat', this especially only happens just right at the time you are loading the page, there is not anything that should be much concerned.
About real hacks by some google's employees, I don't know, but hackers are always around..

thank you
P.S by the way, I took a look at the 'blockers', it says 'you are now safe to surf the internet'.

Persefone said:
thank you
P.S by the way, I took a look at the 'blockers', it says 'you are now safe to surf the internet'.
To clear up something I believe you might have misunderstood even in another post of mine in academic and career guidence forum, I have also come to codeguru.com to have a look around and I hope I am wrong , that there seems to be some google's program(s) running all the time if I don't mask my proxy.
As a note for all students or any newbies who don't appear to know about this, if you are trying to reach codeguru.com especially its discussion board with an IP address from your organization and your privacy is not anything important at all, feel free to move your mouse around on that site and enjoy technical comments, otherwise I highly advise you to mask your proxies as an anonymous and change it all the time...Also, turn off your plug-ins and javascript enable option in your browser, and again it will as always be much better to not use IE even when you already turn off activeX control option in its advance settings...

By the way, ignore the guy whose words you called 'junkie' in one of your other posts. If s/he wanted to read users' private information, how could you change it ? I agree that guy sux !

1. How can Google hack people's computers?

Google itself cannot hack people's computers. However, there are certain techniques and strategies that malicious hackers can use to exploit vulnerabilities in Google's services or products to gain access to people's computers.

2. Is it safe to use Google products and services?

Generally, it is safe to use Google products and services. However, as with any technology, there are potential risks and vulnerabilities that users should be aware of. It is important to regularly update your devices and use strong and unique passwords to protect your information.

3. Can Google track my online activities?

As a search engine and technology company, Google collects data from its users to improve its services and personalize advertisements. This data can include search history, location, and browsing activity. However, Google has strict privacy policies in place and allows users to control their data and privacy settings.

4. What can I do to protect my computer from Google hacks?

To protect your computer from potential Google hacks, it is important to regularly update your software and use strong and unique passwords. You can also use two-factor authentication and be cautious when clicking on unknown links or downloading suspicious files.

5. Can Google be held responsible for any hacks on people's computers?

If a hacker uses Google's services or products to gain access to someone's computer, it is unlikely that Google will be held responsible. However, Google has a responsibility to ensure the security of its services and products and takes measures to prevent and address any potential vulnerabilities.