What Can Google Calculator Do?

In summary, the conversation discusses the features and uses of Google's Smart Calculator, an AJAX JavaScript tool that utilizes the built-in calculator function of Google. It can solve various mathematical problems, including basic arithmetic, advanced math, unit conversions, and physical constants. Some prefer to use traditional methods, while others find the Google calculator to be a helpful and convenient tool.
LPHY
Google Smart Calculator
Want to add up a list of numbers, convert from miles to kilometers, or evaluate some other mathematical expression? Instead of using a piece of paper, your calculator, or a computer math software program, you can now solve mathematical problems with this AJAX JavaScript tool powered by Google’s built-in calculator function.

Google Smart Calculator

This simple tool explains how to use Google calculator to evaluate mathematical expressions involving Basic Arithmetic, Advanced Math, Units of Measure and Conversions, and Physical Constants.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I prefer to etch notches into stone with a golden chisel, to represent the mathematics that I want to do.

Google calculator is great, especially when lots of physical constants are involved.

I use google calculator all the time. Thanks for posting this link, at least now I know the other cool things it can do.

1. What is Google Smart Calculator?

Google Smart Calculator is a feature within Google's search engine that allows users to perform calculations and conversions directly in the search bar. It uses advanced algorithms and data sources to provide accurate and quick results.

2. How do I access Google Smart Calculator?

To access Google Smart Calculator, simply type in your mathematical equation or conversion query directly into the Google search bar. You can also use voice commands on Google Assistant-enabled devices.

3. What types of calculations can Google Smart Calculator perform?

Google Smart Calculator can perform basic arithmetic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It can also handle more complex calculations, as well as unit and currency conversions.

4. How accurate are the results from Google Smart Calculator?

The accuracy of the results from Google Smart Calculator depends on the complexity of the calculation and the data sources used. In general, it provides highly accurate results based on the most up-to-date information available.

5. Can I use Google Smart Calculator for educational purposes?

While Google Smart Calculator can be a helpful tool for quick calculations and conversions, it should not be relied upon for educational purposes. It is always best to double-check the results with a trusted source or perform the calculations manually.