Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculators Google Smart Calculator

1. Feb 23, 2007 #1
    Google Smart Calculator
    Want to add up a list of numbers, convert from miles to kilometers, or evaluate some other mathematical expression? Instead of using a piece of paper, your calculator, or a computer math software program, you can now solve mathematical problems with this AJAX JavaScript tool powered by Google’s built-in calculator function.

Google Smart Calculator

This simple tool explains how to use Google calculator to evaluate mathematical expressions involving Basic Arithmetic, Advanced Math, Units of Measure and Conversions, and Physical Constants.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 23, 2007 #2
    I prefer to etch notches into stone with a golden chisel, to represent the mathematics that I want to do.

4. Feb 23, 2007 #3
    Google calculator is great, especially when lots of physical constants are involved.

5. Feb 23, 2007 #4

ranger

Gold Member

I use google calculator all the time. Thanks for posting this link, at least now I know the other cool things it can do.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?