Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Gorilla's Xmas dinner

1. Jan 6, 2009 #1

wolram

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 6, 2009 #2

Danger

Gold Member

Do zookeepers get their education from an ad on matchbook covers? How else could you explain them thinking that Brussels sprouts are a treat? It deeply offends me that those things are on my planet. They, along with cauliflowers and broccoli, should be eradicated for all time. (Well, keep a few seeds in cryogenic storage in case we ever have to engage in biological warfare with aliens.)

4. Jan 6, 2009 #3

wolram

Gold Member

Sprouts are good for you Danger.

http://eclectech.co.uk/parp.php

5. Jan 6, 2009 #4
    This part of the article is hilarious: "the gorilla farts caused horror among people around them." This makes me curious as to why danger doesn't like brussel spouts... sounds right up his alley if you'd add cayenne.

6. Jan 6, 2009 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Woolie, that might very well be the funniest song that I've heard this side of Ween ('Piss Up a Rope', 'Japanese Cowboy', etc.)

There are plenty of things that I do like that make me fart, such as beer and cabbage rolls. Why would I eat something that tastes like it had been filtered through a moose?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?