• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Got an A on my algebra exam.

• Testing
  • Thread starter LogicalAcid
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Only one in the class, not to brag, just happy that I did well. It was simple stuff, combing polynomials, finding area of polygons, linear equations .

Answers and Replies

fluidistic
Gold Member
Congrats. Continue like that. :smile:

congrats. Now, prove the pythagorean theory (try on your own!!!). Do this by tomorrow, it will be an excellent exercise :D.

Calculus by next year, right? :D

There's an awesome proof in The Road to Reality.

Only that silly mental block toward it everyone has :O.
...I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or serious here...o_O I don't think everyone has said mental block..

sorry, it's a mix of both :P. The comment is sarcastic in that I don't see anything difficult with at least what I've seen in calc so far (and please note that what I've covered is only the ap calc stuff), while being serious when taken from the point of view of the average student in an ap calc class. I'm too vague, and these smilies :O are not conveying enough information xD...

sorry, it's a mix of both :P. The comment is sarcastic in that I don't see anything difficult with at least what I've seen in calc so far (and please note that what I've covered is only the ap calc stuff), while being serious when taken from the point of view of the average student in an ap calc class. I'm too vague, and these smilies :O are not conveying enough information xD...
Haha, I see what you mean. I'm taking Calc BC, and basically skipped pre-calc. Just a junior though I pretty much agree with you there, the average intro calculus student seems to be quite out of it. Can't wait for Linear Algebra (or multivariable calc....or both o_O) next year. ^_^