Newbie to the Forum with Professional Physics Simulation Background

In summary, the speaker is new to the forum and has a background in computer graphics and physics simulation, with 20 years of professional experience and a PhD. They share some realtime interactive physics simulations and suggest they could be better placed in the Computer Forum.
voxilla
I have to admit I'm a newbie to this forum.
My background is computer graphics and physics simulation.
I'm not a student but have 20 years of professional experience and an academic background (phd).

Here some realtime inteactive physics simulations that may be interesting to you.

Could be there is a better section to put these, but I don't know.

Physics news on Phys.org
voxilla said:
I have to admit I'm a newbie to this forum.
My background is computer graphics and physics simulation.
I'm not a student but have 20 years of professional experience and an academic background (phd).

Here some realtime inteactive physics simulations that may be interesting to you.

Could be there is a better section to put these, but I don't know.
How about the Computer Forum?

1. What is your professional background in physics simulation?

I have a Bachelor's degree in Physics and a Master's degree in Computational Physics. I have also worked as a research assistant in a laboratory that specializes in developing physics simulations for various industries.

2. What motivated you to join this forum as a newbie?

I am always looking for opportunities to expand my knowledge and connect with other professionals in the field. I believe that this forum will provide a platform for me to learn from others and share my own experiences and insights.

3. Can you give an example of a physics simulation project you have worked on?

One of the most notable projects I have worked on was a simulation of fluid flow in a pipeline system. This project required a combination of classical physics principles and advanced computational techniques to accurately model the behavior of the fluid under different conditions.

4. How do you see the future of physics simulation evolving?

I believe that with advancements in technology and computing power, physics simulation will become even more sophisticated and accurate. It will continue to play a crucial role in various industries such as aerospace, automotive, and energy, and will also have a significant impact on scientific research and discovery.

5. How can someone with a non-physics background benefit from learning about physics simulation?

Physics simulation is not just limited to those with a physics background. It can also be useful for individuals in fields such as engineering, computer science, and even finance. Understanding the principles behind physics simulation can help in problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision making in various industries.