1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Grade Average?

1. Sep 28, 2010 #1
    I'm in high school, I would like to be an Astrophysicist and I was researching online the average you need to get the BS, it said you need a 70% average for most programs. I honestly don't think i will finish with a 70% average seeing as i'm quite weak in Social and my options. My passions are math and physics and i always do well percentage wise in those classes (85-95%) i do quite well in chemistry but i'm not the best. Anyways i'm afraid i won't finish with a 70% average because of my options and social. If i were to not have the 70% but i had 90%+ in maths, physics and a average grade in chemistry would i be accepted because those are the marks that are important? Also are there a lot of people who are trying to be in this field?

2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted