1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Graduate degrees in engineering for non-engineering bachelors

1. Feb 9, 2012 #1
    In another thread I found someone mention this program at Boston U (http://www.bu.edu/eng/academics/special-programs/leap/) for students with bachelors in non-engineering fields, like liberal arts + humanities, that can do the makeup coursework and then attain a masters in engineering.

I'm curious if other folks on this forum have heard of similar programs, either in Canada or Europe. As a Canadian citizen I am quite keen to stay within-country, thought I also have access to free housing in Oslo, Norway and Ferney-Voltaire, France (right near CERN) - so if you are aware of programs in these areas please do mention!

I have done some preliminary searching but it seems BU's Leap program is somewhat unique.... I will continue looking and appreciate any information you folks might have.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted