Gravity and anti-energy related?

• Thread starter avemt1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Gravity
In summary, the conversation discusses the theory of anti-energy and how it relates to gravity. The theory proposes that gravity is not a pull, but rather a push in the 4th spatial dimension that creates a diffusive effect on spacetime. This theory also suggests that the concept of anti-energy can explain the behavior of gravity, warp, and spacetime. The conversation also touches on the idea that gravity is a form of "anti-energy" and serves as a counteraction to entropy in the universe. Overall, the conversation delves into the relationship between gravity and anti-energy and how it affects the fabric of spacetime.
avemt1
I had a thought about a year ago when the theory of anti-energy became public.
It was about how gravity works. It went like this.

Gravity cannot have a pull, it is impossible to describe a pull of a force, even with the dictionaries of a thousand languages. So, maybey it is not a pull, but a push in the 4th spatial dimension conflicting with spacetime. Could gravity decrease the density of spacetime to create a diffusive effect?
And where does the spacetime fabric go?
Does it eventually come back into normal 3-dimensional existence to create a warp effect we call a Warp Well?
Is this the effect of Anti-energy that pushes our galaxies farther and farther apart at faster and faster rates?

Physics news on Phys.org
Wouldn't gravity increase the density of space time, like a black hole for example?

It would increase the density of the gravity well, feeding upon itself (but decrease the density when it pulls the matter in from the rest of the universe). And I suppose electromagnetism too has negative energy then? Since it can pull stuff as well?

Originally posted by: Brad_Ad23
It would increase the density of the gravity well, feeding upon itself (but decrease the density when it pulls the matter in from the rest of the universe). And I suppose electromagnetism too has negative energy then? Since it can pull stuff as well?
That is on the right track of what I am leading to. I am saying that the 4th dimensional push that gravity creates on spacetime makes a diffusive effect that looks like a pull. The support is the feedback loop theory and the new anti-energy theory. This combines both to create a simple explanation for anti-energy, gravity, warp, and spacetime.
If you have any questions about the Continum theory please send questions to:

avemt1@yahoo.com

and I will get back to you.

Don't quite follow the topic so far, but I like the idea that gravity is a form of "anti-energy". You see, there's energy, right , which tends to throw everything apart, and trys to make the universe as uniform as possible. By contrast, gravity tend to clump matter together into organised chunks, and makes the universe less uniform.
With all this talk that there should be zero energy overall in the universe, implying there should be loads of "anti-energy" to counter all the "postive energy" in the foprm of matter, maybe the idea that the 'anti energy' is in the form of anti-matter is wrong. Perhaps gravity is "anti-energy" and should be considered to be the oposite of entrophy. In fact, we could assert that gravity is THE definitive natural reaction by the universe to counteract entrophy. This would explain why that measure of the expanding universe is so near the threshold of contracting and flying off for ever ( if you assume that recent 'universe is acelarating' result is wrong)

Don't quite follow the topic so far, but I like the idea that gravity is a form of "anti-energy". You see, there's energy, right , which tends to throw everything apart, and trys to make the universe as uniform as possible. By contrast, gravity tend to clump matter together into organised chunks, and makes the universe less uniform.
First, gravity is a property in and of itself. It is the interaction of gravity and space fabric that i am theorizing.
Second, Gravity has to have much more mass-energy force than space time, therefore it can only act in places of low gravity density.
Like between galaxies, where the density of gravity becomes less than the density of the warp field created by the anti-energy.

With all this talk that there should be zero energy overall in the universe, implying there should be loads of "anti-energy" to counter all the "postive energy" in the foprm of matter, maybe the idea that the 'anti energy' is in the form of anti-matter is wrong. Perhaps gravity is "anti-energy" and should be considered to be the oposite of entrophy. In fact, we could assert that gravity is THE definitive natural reaction by the universe to counteract entrophy.

Positive and negative is only relevant in the initial cause. I am talking about the effect.

The Initial Cause
Gravity is very weak, but it shows great power over long distances.
Space fabric is so weak it is almost non existent.
Therefore Gravity overides spacefabric. Ultimately pushing it out of this plane of existence.
The Effect
after the cause the fabric has to go somewhere.
It gets filtered back into this plane of existence by finding places of low gravity density. Much like electricity does, finding the least resistive way to the ground.

This would explain why that measure of the expanding universe is so near the threshold of contracting and flying off for ever ( if you assume that recent 'universe is acelarating' result is wrong)
But if you substitute the theory the result is not wrong.

The gravitational field is a form of binding energy. This binding energy is negative for normal matter. Actually, in general relativity, the sum of the energy due to mass and the energy due to gravitation is exactly zero. I believe some inflationary theories are based on this.

Avemt1, this may belong in the Theory Developement Forum.

Einstein firmly believed that all of the things that we call "forces" are actually just curvatures of spacetime. In this way, your on the same page with Relativity. However, GR states (as you probably know) that gravity is a curvature of the three "common" spatial dimensions ("Common spatial dimensions" meaning the three dimensions that we are used to).

It actually is in the theory development forum now. I just never saw it until after I posted this.

What is gravity?

Gravity is a fundamental force of nature that causes objects with mass to attract each other. It is responsible for keeping planets in orbit around the sun and objects on Earth from floating into space.

What is anti-gravity?

Anti-gravity, also known as negative gravity, is a hypothetical concept that proposes the existence of a repulsive force that can counteract the effects of gravity. However, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of anti-gravity.

How does gravity affect the universe?

Gravity plays a crucial role in shaping the universe. It is responsible for the formation of stars, galaxies, and larger structures in the universe. It also governs the motion of celestial bodies and determines the overall structure of the universe.

What is the relationship between gravity and time?

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, gravity can affect the passage of time. The stronger the gravitational pull, the slower time passes. This phenomenon is known as time dilation and has been proven through experiments and observations.

Can anti-energy be harnessed for practical use?

Anti-energy, also known as dark energy, is a theoretical concept that is believed to exist in the universe. However, it is not yet fully understood or harnessed for practical use. Scientists are still studying and researching its properties and potential applications.