Not only "yes", but very famously "yes". With General Relativity Einstein predicted twice as much light bending as Newtonian gravity. The race was on to try and measure the bending precisely by observing stars near the edge of the solar disk during a solar eclipse. When Einstein's value was confirmed in 1919 it made headline news around the world and made Einstein world famous. I saw a really good documentary about the race and frustrations of trying to make the solar eclipse measurement.
Anyhow, I will add that the idea of General Relativity is that mass bends space and time. Everything must be affected when space itself is bent!
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving