Is Gravity a Result of Other Forces at Work?

• Thread starter Azmodii
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Gravity
In summary, a person has been working on the theory that gravity may not be a constant force, but rather a result of other forces at play. This theory has been passed on to their professor and other physicians, who are interested in its potential. The person is seeking opinions on their idea, but is unable to reveal their work at this time. They believe that the answer may lie in another force that can manipulate gravity, and that their equation has been accurate in measuring gravitational forces. However, another person has cautioned against personal theories and suggests publishing in a reputable journal before seeking opinions.
Azmodii
I Have Been Toying With The Idea That Gravity Itself Is Not A Constant Force And Is In Fact A Result Of Other Forces At Work. I Have Passed My Work Onto My Professor And He Is Very Interested And Thinks I May Be Onto Something Big. He Has Passed My Equation On To Several Other Physicians.

I Cant Reveal My Work, However I Would Like A Manner Of Opinions On This Subject.

Heres The Rundown.

I Dont Like The Superstring Theories Idea Of Gravitons As The Main Reason For Gravitational Forces, As Gravity Is Refered To As A Constant Of Sorts, And If That Was So, The Equal/Inequal Equation Would Result In A Stalemate, As The Inequal Is Equal. If You Run With The Anti Matter Idea, Then The Result Is Nothing, As Annihilation Occurs When The Two Act Together.

I Prefer To Think That The Answer Is Another Similar Force That Can Manipulate Gravity Itself, You Can Try It At Home, They Use It On The Space Station, They Use It In Zero-G Chambers At NASA, But No One Has Stopped To Ponder If The Force They Are Using To Inhibit Gravity Is In Fact The Cause?

In Every Case, My Equation Has Been Entirely Correct In Measuring Gravity, And Gravitational Forces, Applied To Any Object.

Physics news on Phys.org
And Yes I Know The Superstring Theory Has Answers, But None Are As Seamless As Relativity, Where As, My Equation Is Seamless And To Put It In Perspective, Tiny And Simple.

Here's an opinion:

I've just finish debating one bloke who also claimed he had found a "simple" explanation for the cause of gravity and who posted absolutely no symbolical formalism, who only spoke in tall words... much like what you have postet here

In the end he was finally forced to admit that he hadn't got the slightes clue what he was talking about...

If you can't reveal what this is about, then I can't give you any sincere opinion... that's it.

Please read our site guide lines regarding personal theories. When your work is published in an acceptable journal feel free to come back.

Thead locked.

1. What is the Gravity Equation?

The Gravity Equation, also known as the Law of Universal Gravitation, is a mathematical formula that explains the force of attraction between two objects due to their masses and the distance between them. It is expressed as F = G(m1m2)/r^2, where F is the force of gravity, G is the gravitational constant, m1 and m2 are the masses of the two objects, and r is the distance between them.

2. Who discovered the Gravity Equation?

The Gravity Equation was discovered by Sir Isaac Newton in 1687. It was one of his three laws of motion, which revolutionized the field of physics and our understanding of gravity.

3. What is the importance of the Gravity Equation?

The Gravity Equation is important because it explains the force that keeps our planet and other celestial bodies in orbit around the sun. It also plays a crucial role in understanding the motion of objects on Earth and in space, and is essential in fields such as astronomy and engineering.

4. How does the Gravity Equation relate to Einstein's Theory of General Relativity?

While Newton's Gravity Equation is accurate for most everyday situations, it is not completely accurate in extreme cases such as near a black hole or at high speeds. Einstein's Theory of General Relativity provides a more comprehensive understanding of gravity, incorporating concepts such as spacetime curvature and the bending of light. However, the Gravity Equation is still a useful and widely used equation in many practical applications.

5. Can the Gravity Equation be used to calculate the force between any two objects?

Yes, the Gravity Equation can be used to calculate the force of gravity between any two objects, as long as their masses and the distance between them are known. However, it becomes less accurate when dealing with very small particles, such as atoms, and when considering the effects of other forces, such as electromagnetic forces. In those cases, other equations and theories must be used.