Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Gravity shield design

1. May 12, 2006 #1
    ive been told boeing and nasa both proved this not to work, but im trying to find detailed diagrams on how it is built regaurdless.

if anyone has any hyperlinks or diagrams or information of any kind on how it was built and what was used, id be very grateful

2. jcsd
  3. May 12, 2006 #2

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

You want diagrams on something that can't be built or that doesn't exist?

4. May 12, 2006 #3

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

I'm sure NASA produced a report of their findings - a Google should find it.

5. May 13, 2006 #4

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Last edited: May 13, 2006
  6. May 13, 2006 #5
    if anyone has anythign constructive i woudl appreciate it, i have scoured google for 3 weeks and havent found much, although i havent slept in a while and i dont think my reading is up to par

7. May 13, 2006 #6

Astronuc

Zz and FredGarvin are correct.

However, if one must -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4752763078970549144
    Interview with Bob Cassanova - NIAC Director

NASA's IAC (NIAC) has been looking at that and other concepts.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/categories/Feature-Articles/

http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=504

Have fun. I am not sure if they have published diagrams, but perhaps papers from STAIF and AIAA might have some.

Please do not start a thread on the Heim theory or Dröscher-Häuser-Heim approach. Rather, just search the Physics forum for "Heim".

8. May 13, 2006 #7
    Shouldn't somone emphasize the obvious?

Podkletnov effect doesn't work and cannot be reproduced experimentally!

Astronuc - since when do you of all people provide links to crackpot sites?

9. May 13, 2006 #8
    Constructive? You're the one defying reality here. This is well-debunked psuedoscience, contradicting thermodynamic law, and lacking even a shred of empirical verification. Take a cold shower.

10. May 13, 2006 #9

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

Oh. I'm sorry. I misunderstood you. I have the plans and drawings right here on my laptop. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you free of charge.

11. May 13, 2006 #10

Astronuc

I feel so dirty. :rofl: That's the only place that one can find this stuff on the internet. :rofl: :biggrin: I couldn't find any specific reference at a NASA site like Marshall, Goddard or Langley, and not even NIAC :rofl: :rolleyes: (btw - NIAC is an independent entity funded by NASA and administered by USRA).

I do have some papers on superconductors used in 'anti-gravity' devices, somewhere in my archives, but at the moment, I don't remember which box. A colleague had collected them from some conference, which may have been sponsored/hosted by AIAA and/or NASA/USRA.

I never took the stuff seriously, so I wasn't too inclined to keep track of the papers. :rolleyes:

As for what NIAC does fund -

12. May 13, 2006 #11

russ_watters

Ok, we're done here. Good luck...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?